The Guest

chapter 14

[Frank's pov]

"Oh my God I've missed you so much baby," screeched Maria wrapping her arms around me.

"Yeah, I've missed you too." I said quietly, aware of the scene we were causing.

Public displays of affection in an airport when you're part of a pretty well known band aren't really a good idea, a few girls stood to my right looking over at us and whispering to each other as they pointed.

Noticing that we had an audience Maria pulled me down by the neck and lay a huge kiss on my lips, I was slightly taken aback at the suddenness of it and froze slightly.

"What's wrong?" She asked pulling away with the kind of look on her face which made me almost scared of what was to come.

"Um nothing, I just think we should wait until we're somewhere more private." I replied.

"Well, let's go then." She said grabbing hold of my hand and heading towards the exit.

We walked out of the airport and headed in the direction of the bus, as some kind of cruel joke Brian had made the driver park it as far away from the airport as possible, he said that it was so that we didn't attract attention but I'm beginning to think he's got it in for me.

"Why is it so far away?" Maria whined.

The nerve of her! I was the one carrying her stupid bags all this way and was I complaining? In my head maybe but I had the decency to keep my mouth shut.

"I don't know," I sighed.

Eventually we reached the bus, Maria being her graceful self pushed her way in front of me on to it as I struggled to get the bags on board.

"Hey guys," she smiled.

"Hey," replied Mikey, Ray and Brian in unison.

"I've been so looking forward to this," she said. I almost expected her to clap her hands together like this teacher I had back in seventh grade who was always so enthusiastic about absoloutely nothing.

"So have we," smirked Brian.

I shot him a 'I'm so going to get you for this' look, which just make him smirk even more.
He has to know how I feel about Rachel, I mean why else would he be doing this to me?

"So where's everyone else?" She asked looking around.

"Sleeping," replied Mikey rubbing his eyes.

"Looks like you need to do that," laughed Rachel coming in to the lounge.

And so it begins...