Status: COMPLETE.

The Walls Caved In

here we go

My alarm went off early. I yawned, sitting up in bed and rubbing the sleep from my tired eyes. I located my lamp in the dark, flipping on the light. My feet fell to the floor, leading me to Ali's room. I opened the door as quietly as possible; she was still asleep. I smiled. I would wake her when I was done.

I pulled two towels from the hall closet and tiptoed quietly to the bathroom. The water was warm on my skin, loosening my muscles and clearing my groggy mind. I wrapped my hair in a towel, pulling the second tight around my body. The air was stuffy around me while I brushed my teeth. In the hall, I knocked on my sister's door, giving her bathroom rights.

I searched through my closet for something to wear, cursing myself for not picking something the night before. I finally chose a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, taking my hair out of it's towel, drying it as best as I could with the cloth. I settled in front of the mirror in the corner of my room, running a brush through my hair. I gathered my hair, pulling it into a loose bun.
After knocking, Allison's face appeared behind me in the mirror, her skin pink from the shower.

"What time do you want to leave?" she asked, towel drying her hair.

"Depends. When do you want to get there?"

"I'm hungry," she smiled. I nodded agreeing with her. She left a few seconds later, after we both decided to leave in twenty minutes so we could get something to eat on the way.

"I'll meet you in the parking lot, normal time," Allison said, bumping my shoulder as we met around the front side of the car. She darted off toward the school, most likely spotting someone she wanted to talk to.

I took a sip from the orange juice bottle in my hand, laying it in my bag beside the muffin I'd paid for at the 7-11. I looked up, hearing a few horns, seeing bunches of my peers walk into school.

It's my senior year. My last year. I sigh, hiking my bag higher on my shoulder. Here we go.

As I was walking to the parking lot, my phone buzzed. Eric had texted me.

How's your first day?

I smiled. It wasn't too bad :)

You want to tell me about it later?

I unlock the car, climbing in to wait for Allison.

Sure.

I barely notice Allison opening the door, throwing her bag in ahead of her. Eric and I have decided to meet up later. See you at 2.

"Is it the boy?" Alli asked, pulling her seat belt around herself and clicking it in place. I looked over at her, buckling my own seat belt in. She was smiling. I smiled back.

"Yea, it's the boy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Joyce's outfit.

I'm sorry it has taken so long. I truly am.
I don't really see many more chapters in the future before I end it, maybe five or six or eight or something. I don't know. Bare with me as I deal with all this writer's block.

P.S. COMMENT, PLEASE.