Status: COMPLETE.

The Walls Caved In

one more day in hell

A total of 8 days. In the short time, my mother had tried to spend as much time as she could with Allison and myself. In that short time, she had upset Alli to the point where she wasn't coming out of her room. Allison was upset. My mother was upset because Allison was upset. Joyce just happened to be the lucky girl who had to figure out why Miss Drama was being a bitch.

"Tell me why you are so pissed off," I said. Alli would tell me as long as I got straight to the point. She didn't want me to fluff this conversation with bullshit. Neither did I.

"I'm not," she said automatically. "I'm just thinking."

"About?" I sat beside her on the ground. Mimicking her actions, I rested my head against the bed and tucked my legs underneath of me.

"April wants to hang out," Her voice was quiet, reserved. "I think I'm going to go."

"No! April..didn't she leave you at that party?"

"That was an accident. Its a party, Joyce..Its busy, there are commotions, people lose track of other people.." Allison said the words quietly, and she stuttered some. Her thoughts weren't straight.

"You practically got raped, Allison. She's not a friend to you, if she practically let that happen. You said she saw both of you, and that she did nothing, even when you asked her to get you out of there. She is not your friend!"

"How would you know, huh? You don't even have any friends. This is high school, Joyce, and I need friends to survive in it. You don't understand!"

Our words were thrown at each other. Remark after remark. Our words were punches and kicks, and they left bruises.

"Don't complain when I'm in college, and out of here! Don't come crawling to me when you're in need of a ride or at another party, because I won't be here to help you! Think about that when you hang with your 'friends'!"

"I don't need you, Joyce, I have friends. They're a lot more help than my sister could ever be!"

"Keep telling yourself that!"
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit.
that was bad.
dialogue..i hate you very much.

this chapter will probably get edited later.