Love is life and if you miss love, you miss life

Chapter 17

'All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.' Walt Disney (!!!!!)

Sarah’s POV
Weeks past and I hadn’t spoken to Brendon since I left the hotel that night. Guilt and shame raged inside me. I didn’t even think I had the right to speak to Brendon. He didn’t call but may times I had stared at the number on my phone, knowing that in one press of a button I could be talking to him. But I never did.
Director was doing a mini-tour, gigging anywhere that we got a slot. Gaining fans before we released a single, and of course our album. We supported pretty big bands and well, we were doing really good. The reaction from hands was really exciting. They liked us, they actually liked us. We even had fans that had stuck with us after Battle of the Bands. It was really happening for us, maybe not as fast as it happened to Panic! at the Disco but we liked it.
I always checked to see where Brendon was playing next. Sometimes we missed them by a day as they were on tour too. Soon, I knew he would be going to Europe soon on the tour and I wouldn’t see him for three or four months. I knew I would have to do something before he leaves, I don’t even know if we are together anymore. I mean I haven’t hooked up with anyone but sleeping with Ryan could do me for a century. I had thought about it a lot and although it had been….pleasurable…. it just made me realise how no one can compare to Brendon. Don’t get me wrong Ryan was….amazing….but well it’s so much different when you are truly in love with someone. I really do love Brendon, it’s just so hard.
‘Ok ok,’ I heard Jules yell as she stopped us playing. We doing a rehearsal for a show we had that night. ‘I can’t hear myself at all!’
‘Yeah my guitar is too low,’ I agreed.
‘Just turn everything up please,’ said Darren.
We started playing again, sounding a bit more comfortable. As I strummed away, I started to feel dizzy. Not again! I was feeling kinda dizzy and light-headed for a while now. I kept playing but the room was spinning. Next thing I was staring at the lights on the roof and vaguely heard people talking to me before I plunged into darkness.
I awoke to hear Jules yell.
‘OH THANK GOD!’ she hugged me.
‘Wh-What?’ I asked. ‘Where am I?’
‘In the hospital, hun,’ smiled Kyle from the other side of my bed.
‘You passed out,’ said Darren.
‘Why?’ I asked.
‘We don’t know,’ replied Jules. ‘The doctor examined you and said he would be back in a moment to tell us what’s wrong.’
As if on cue, the doctor strolled in.
‘Ah!’ he smiled down at me. ‘You’re awake.’
I nodded.
‘Now Sarah,’ he said. ‘I have some surprising news.’
We all stared in anticipation.
‘You’re pregnant,’ he said.
A ghastly silence filled the room as everyone turned to look at me. I couldn’t believe. I felt so sick. Everyone started to congratulate me but I didn’t feel happy or lucky. I mean a baby! I’m not even twenty yet! And this could tarnish my dreams of making it big with Director. And then I realised I had an even bigger problem at hand.
Who the fuck was the father?
Brendon…..or Ryan?