Status: Currently on hold until I Finnish my Ronnie story

Friendly Fire

do you think it could all be over?

Rember how i said "what have i gotten myself into?" seriously..... what DID i? Travis had CONVINCED me to leave with him...to go back.....but the problem is that the authorites will be really upset with me...REALLY upset, but thats ok, i mean ill be okay right?
wrong
i know this is so dumb and reckless, but i cant not go with him...it would break his heart, it would break MY heart.

"travis. we have to have a better plan, i cant just leave, no matter how badly i want to" i said to him sadly as he held me close.

"Ii know I know, maybe if we called? convinced them everythings alright now? maybe?" he pleaded not letting me go from the position on the couch we were in

"its not that simple Travis....but ill try. im not gurenteeing anything however." he pouted as i grabbed the phone leaving his grip

"I.D, please" the voice on the end said

"12234297" i reapeated., liek i have many times before

"oh hello mrs. Duncan, how may we help you?" i breathed in deep, scared to even ask

"I just ran into someone i knew who recongnized me and i couldnt avoid it...and now they want me home, and i want to go home, but how can i?" the voice on the other end said "one second please" i heard shuffling and another male voice reached my ears

"Mrs. Duncan, what is this all about? you know if you leave this program we can no longer protect you, do you understand?" i wanted to cry, i did...i do understand, but how can i live a lie, how can i just never go back to any of it...this is ludacris.

"I do understand and i do not wish to leave this program, but isnt my threat currently in jail?! what harm can he do me, im sorry but living this lie......i cant handle it anymore, i miss my family" the cop sighed

"Mrs. Duncan...you would not only endager your life but there lives you know that we cant just let you leave, yes he is in jail, but he did not act alone, but if YOU wish to leave the program, then you can resign, but you can never enter this program again, do you understand?" travis was listening to the conversation, i could tell he was uncomfortable...and scared to make me leave.

"May i think about this for a little while? and you look into some records? because i dont believe im in anymore danger..." i heard some muffled voices and some ringing phones in the background.

"Mrs. Duncan, i will look into your file, and see if i can permit you to leave this, but i can not gurantee anything, stay here for a week, and i will have your answer" wit hthat we said our goodbyes and i turned back to travis

"Travis....i have to stay here just a little longer....you know that." he sighed got up and grabbed my arms.

"im staying with you then, now that i finally found you again, i cannot let you go, i cant risk it again, i will stay until that police officer gives you an answer." i smiled up at him as we stared into eachothers eyes, he was the travis i always knew, he hasent changed a bit.

"I just hope.....this whole act is over travis......" he gave me a sad look, kissed me on my forehead, grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch, where we both fell asleep in eachothers arms, not worring about the one phone call we despratly wanted to be good news.

Maybe its all over soon?