In a Perfect World

Part 1.

"Kat! Kat McCartney! Look this way!" The paparazzi shouted, pointing their camera's and taking pictures as me and my older brother left the restaurant. We wore sunglasses and hoodies, but that didn't keep the paparazzi from finding us.

"Where's Nick? Is he with Selena?"

"So it's just you and your brother- no boyfriend?"

"There is nothing going on between me and Nick Jonas," I stated while Jesse opened my car door. "We are just friends, nothing more, nothing less!" Once I was fully in, Jesse closed the door and walked around to his side. He immediately started the car once he was in.

"God, I hate this," I muttered to my brother, pulling the hood off my head and removing my large, purple tinted sunglasses. "They were never this bad with Miley and she actually dated him!"

"You're going to hate this even more when you find out who the leading man to you're new movie is," Jesse said. He pulled up to a stoplight and the car next to us was a cherry red convertible with 6 bleach blondeskanks girls in it.

"Who is it?" I asked, ripping my eyes away from the window.

"Taylor Lautner." The car started moving again.

My eyes widened, "Are you serious?!" Jesse nodded in reply, causing me to groan and sink lower in my seat.

You see, I was casted as the lead roll in Disney's new movie Dear Anonymous. My character was Adrianna and whoever got the lead roll played her love interest, Luke. And it just so happened, Taylor got the lead roll.

That's when it came to me. "Who told you? I mean, wouldn't I have found out first."

Jesse sighed, turning a corner. "They were supposed to have told you today and you were supposed to have lunch with him, but-"

"What?!" I screeched, causing Jesse to wince as he pulled into our driveway. Don't get me wrong, Taylor is cute and all, but I have enough to deal with at the moment and hearing that my publicist told my brother before me made it worse.

I jumped out of the car and slammed my door shut, stomping up to my house. I slipped in unnoticed, seeing everyone sitting on the couch talking, and slammed the door to get their attention.

"Kitty-Kat, welcome-" Cory, my publicist started, but I cut him off, putting a hand up.

"Why did you tell Jesse everything before you told me?" Venom dripped from each word as I shot Cory the dirtiest look I've ever given.

"We thought it'd be best if-"

"You thought it'd be best not to tell me anything?! God, you suck!" Ever hear those words come from a Disney stars mouth?

I ran up to my room, shut and locked the door, then turned on my iPod and put on Outta My Head by Ashlee Simpson. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out. I got a text massage from Joe Jonas.

'go to PerezHilton.com'

This is great. I thought as I opened my laptop and pulled up Perez Hilton's web site. It was the first article, dated June 22nd, 2008. Yesterday...?

"She has the boys wrapped around her finger."

Rumors of Kitty-Kat and Nick Jonas seem to be everywhere these days. And neither one of them will confirm or deny. What does that usually tell you?

Well, it seems the young Jonas boy has competition. Guess who gets to play her leading man in her new movie?

Taylor Lautner from the films The Adventures Of Shark Boy and Lava Girl and Cheaper By The Dozen 2 has grabbed the lead role in the new Disney Movie, Dear Anonymous.

Let's see how this'll turn out.


That was it. I grabbed my jacket and climbed out my window, being careful not to make any noise. I didn't want them finding out that I was sneaking out. I headed for my car, started it, and just left. Sure, that wasn't the best thing to do, but still.

That dumbbastard tart should've told me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"God, I love starbucks so much," I mummbled, taking a sip of my vanilla cappuccino. I slumped down in my seat, looking out the window. Lucky me, I was wearing a brown wig with my sunglasses on.

"I love Starbucks, too."

I don't know that voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate, Message, Comment?
Tell me what you think =)