In a Perfect World

Part 3.

Picture of Kathrin "Kitty-Kat" McCartney.
- - - - - - - - - -

Tom grabbed my hand, camera's still flashing, and quickly dragged me out of Starbucks. We had run to a beautiful, Black Cadillac-Escalade and hopped in. Tom immediately got us out of there. I suddenly realized that this little stunt would spark up rumors, but they seemed to be the biggest asset of my life at the moment.

"This isn't good," I sighed, running a hand through my blonde and black locks of hairs. "This really isn't good."

Tom shook his head, sighing. "You think I don't know that. " I groaned and sunk down in my seat. This wasn't supposed to be happening. none of this was supposed to be happening.

But it was, and there was nothing I could do about.

"What's your address?" Tom asked as we pulled to a stop light.

"1783 Cardigan Street."

Tom nodded and started driving when the light turned green again. There was an uncomfortable silence, but that was because I was to busy thinking. What would Jesse say? Or my fans? I could care less about Corey, but then there were my parents. What would they say when they heard there daughter was linked to a 19 year old guitarist.

Tom pulled up in my driveway and fear struck us both when we saw Jesse and my mother standing on the front porch. "Oh, no," I gasped, my breathing quickened. I felt like I was going to faint. My mother held a disappointed look on her face while Jesse looked angry, very angry.

I was in trouble.
- - - - - - - - - -

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Jesse shouted, his face red from anger. I merely looked down at my hands and refused to meet his eyes. "What were doing with that boy?!"

The T.V was playing the scene from earlier, when me and Tom were leaving Starbucks. The reporter was talking, asking the rhetorical question "Are they dating?" It had gotten out already, which wasn't good, at all.

"I don't think you should be angry with him. You should be thanking him," I replied lightly, "he pretty much saved me from paparazzi."

"He really wouldn't of had to if you didn't go anywhere! Do you even know him?!"

I glared up at my older brother. I understood him caring about me, mainly because I was his little sister, but he could've given Tom some credit. "His name is Tom Kaulitz. He's from that band, Tokio Hotel, and he's a fan-"

"Yeah right! A Fan!" Jesse cut in, sarcastically. "I know who he is and he certainly isn't a fan!"

"What would you know? You didn't even talk to him!" At this moment, my voice was just as loud as his. "So how would you know what he's like?!"

"Because I've met him, Kat!" Jesse looked at me. His facial expression told me he was still angry, but his eyes were filled with sympathy and sorrow. "What he does to girls - does with them - doesn't make him a very good person."

I looked back down at my hands. Jesse was right. of course, he was pretty much always right. "I'm sorry, Jesse," I said meekly. I heard him sigh and felt him sit next to me on the couch. He placed his arm over my shoulder.

"It's alright, Kat. Maybe you should just, lay low for a while, alright? The good thing is, this will all blow over and you probably won't ever talk to Tom again," Jesse reassured me. He got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to talk with my mother.

"That'll be pretty hard," I whispered to myself, "when I gave him my number."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Title Credit:Emergency by Paramore

Dedicated to: tomklover1 and my cousin whom doesn't have a Mibba but I let her read them.