In a Perfect World

Part 6.

Image
The next day I was beaming. Despite the fact I was grounded, that kiss with Tom made me feel like I was on Cloud Nine. It was that amazing. Although, I was mad a Timmy. If he hadn't of shouted that me and Tom weremaking out kissing, my schedule wouldn't be: Wake Up, Go To The Set, Get Lunch, Come Home and if needed, Go To The Studio.

But on the bright side, I wrote a new song last night and it was completely dedicated to Tom. But one thing confused me the most was a question I had been pondering on all day: Are we boyfriend & girlfriend?

I picked up my phone several times in attempt to call him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was either losing all my courage or I didn't want to scare him off.

Suddenly my screen flashed bright blue and said 'One New Text.' When I flipped open my phone, I saw it was from Joe.

'Go to perezhilton.com then call me!'

Oh crap, I thought, I know where this is going. I pulled out my laptop which was decorated with GIR and Zim stickers. I pulled up the internet and went to perezhilton.com and didn't really like what I saw.

'Kat McCartney, are you a hoe?'

Has anyone else noticed? I mean, first Nick Jonas, then Taylor Lautner AND NOW 19 year old Tom Kaulitz from thefag German bandTokyo Motel Tokio Hotel!

According to neighbors, the Jonai went to the McCartney resident for dinner when TOM showed up. Apparently an hour after the Jonai left, Timmy was heard, yelling about 'seeing tongue's!'

EW!

What do you think?


My jaw fell. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Perez Hilton was such anass arrogant jerk! I picked up my phone and immediantly put in Joe's number. "This is bull crap!" I shouted once he picked up the phone.

"I know, Kat. I know," Joe said calmly. "But I need to know one thing... Are you dating Tom?" I didn't know what to say. I hadn't talked to Tom since the kiss and now that I was thinking about it, maybe Tom didn't feel anything during the kiss.

"I... I don't know, Joe. I haven't talked to Tom since the kiss and-" Oh, crap!

"You guys KISSED?! WHEN?"

I bit my lip. "Last night," I replied while tugging at my shirt. I heard a sigh come from the other end. My stomach flipped. Joe was probably disappointed with me, but I understood. Joe had told me once before Nick liked me.

"Listen, Joe. I'm sorry, but right now, I just wanna forget everything and do something fun," I told him. I heard him gasp on the other line and I could picture the middle Jonas with a huge grin on his face.

"I'll be there in five," he said deviously, then hung up.

What did I just get myself into?

- - - - - - - - - -

Image

I set the camera up and positioned it so it was pointing at me and Kat, who was sitting on the couch with a confused look. "Okay, so my name is DJ Danger," I told her. I put a neck pillow around me neck, put on my sunglasses, and grabbed an umbrella. "You are TK Trouble." I handed her a pair of sunglasses and a purple light saber.

"Uhm, alright? But why...?"

"Because I want to show my viewers what DJ Danger does when he has his bestie, TK Trouble, which is you, over for some fun," I explained. "And... Action!" I pressed the 'RECORD' button and put on my gangster face.

"Yo! It's DJ Danga here with my Homie G, TK Trouble," I said, in my husky gangster voice. "And we's bout to order some pizza!"

"I'm not talking like that, Joe," Kat said from her place on the couch. I turned my head and glared.

"Don't be stubborn TK, and start talkin like a gangsta!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "Now talk to your fans!"

She laughed. Deep down, I was hoping she would forget about Tom for a little bit. "Yo! It's yo girl, TK Trouble here. I wanna talk about the new movie I'm filmin! It's almost done and will be released on July 20th!"

"And when does yo album come out?!" I yelled.

"My album comes out July 23rd. Remember that now, my homies. Buy it!"

"And now- oh! Oh crap!" I tripped over one of Frankie's webkinz and fell. Kat was laughing uncontrollably. I saw her turn on the camera then come over to help me up.

"Dude, I'm going to get in so much trouble," She told me while pulling me up. "I'm supposed to be grounded!"

"Well, it's five-thirty right now. Your mom and Jesse don't get home until eight so we can do something else..." I wiggled my eye brows, as a joke, and she laughed slightly, shaking her head.

"You cease to amaze Joseph. You really do."

I smiled proudly. "I know. I do that." I bit my lip. Should I ask her? "So, Kat. You... And Tom?"

She sighed and fell back on the couch. I sat down next to her. "I don't know, Joe," She replied. "I really don't want to talk about it right now." I nodded. "I want Starbucks."

"Okay then, TK Trouble," I said, putting on my husky gangster voice again, "let's go our gangster drinks, yo. Drink fit for a gangsta!" Kat started laughing, but suddenly stopped.

"Dude," She sat up straight, "we still need to order pizza."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Hey, Hey:)
A nice day with Mr. Joe Jonas:)
If you didn't know, then yes, DJ Danger is actually Joe Jonas' nickname.
& I know my time line is off by either a little or a lot, but hey, it's fan fiction. It's not real(no matter how badly I wish it was).


Rate? Comment? Subscribe?

Image<--- This is the love of my l i f e ! (besides Tom, of course).