In a Perfect World

Part 7.

Image

When I got home, I got in trouble. Mine and Joe's video was up on the internet and formed new speculations, along with the magazine that talked about both the video and our day at Starbucks.

Tom must have been oblivious to all this because he still asked me to the movies. I was dressed in something not to fancy, but still nice. I had no idea what movie we were gonna see, the only thing I was thinking about was having a good time with Tom.

I heard the door bell ring as I was examining myself in the mirror. My heart started racing, because I knew it was Tom at the door. On the outside, I was calm, but on the inside, my mind was racing.

What do I do? What do I say? I sighed heavily and walked down stairs. I pulled open the door and saw Tom standing there with a smile on his face. We took this time to examine each other.

He was wearing his usual baggy clothes and cap, but even so, tonight he seemed dressed up. "Ready to go?" He held out his arm. I giggled and nodded. I took his arm and he escorted me to his car.

"Why, thank you," I said when he opened his door for me. He smiled and bowed, and I returned with a curtsy before getting in his car. "Your such a gentleman, Tom."

He grinned. "You know it." Oh, God. His voice, his accent, his smile. All of that made me melt inside.

"So what movie are we going to see?" I asked, trying to avoid any awkward silence. I saw Tom smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Yours," He replied. It took a while for it to kick in, but then I remember Dear Anonymous was out today.

"I don't know, Tom," I said teasingly. "I have a kissing scene with Taylor Lautner in that movie. Can you handle that?"

A moment of silence. And then...

"I heard Kung-Fu Panda was hilarious."

- - - - - - - - - -

We ended up seeing my movie, only because Kung-Fu Panda was sold out. Weird, I know. But I was pretty glad. I got to see how my movie turned out.

I looked over at Tom who had his arms crossed and was glaring at the screen. He seemed to get jealous real easily. I thought it was kind of hot.

It was close to the ending, the kissing scene and Tom's face had hardened into a complete glare as he shoved popcorn in his mouth.

"Adrianna, I... I really like you," Luke said. Reaching up, he placed his hands on the side of her face. "I never saw it before and, I don't know why..."

"Maybe you weren't looking hard enough," She said. Their faces got closer together. "I really like you too, Luke."


I looked back over at Tom who was gripping onto the arms of his seat. An idea suddenly came to mind. I pulled Tom's face so he was looking at me and when Luke and Adrianna kissed, I smashed my lips against Tom's.

It felt good to kiss him again, but after feeling him kiss back, I remembered that I needed to ask him what all this meant. If we were boyfriend and girlfriend or not.

We pulled away and I took notice everyone was getting up and leaving. The movie was over and now Tom was supposed to be taking me out to eat.

"Hey, Tom," I said from the passengers side of his car. He looked at me briefly. "What are we?"

His eyes brows raised in confusion. "Uhm, humans?" I bite my lip from laughing.

"No, I mean. Are we.. Dating?"

"We're on a date right now, aren't we?" The car pulled in to the parking lot of a restaurant called French Garden and came to a complete halt once he parked.

"I mean, are we boyfriend and girlfriend or just friends?" I asked. A knot formed in my stomach as I awaited his answer. He pressed his lips together in thought.

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, looking at me with a smile. I smiled back.

"Yes," I replied quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Tom kept the smile on his face. He got out of the car and opened the door on my side. "Of course," He replied. "Now come on, we have reservations."

I smiled and linked my arm with Tom's And the rest of the date, I could not stop smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
F I N A L L Y ! ! !
Yay, for the update. I bet your all happy now, right? Just one thing...
Silent readers, come forth : ) &comment my story! ..... Please?
I have 14 subscribers & 8 comments. I really wanna know what you all think about this story : ) I would love you for eternity!


Peace&Love
- Tiffany : )