But You're Warm

Ill keep You Warm

A Half an hour Goes by as Mige and Linde Continue to sit Quiet, Neither has said a word since Mige brought Up last night. Linde Turns his head enough jsut to see Miges Scruffy face, his long brown hair and the hat that covers most of it. "i wonder why hes always wearing that Hat anyways" Linde thought to himself.
Mige looks over and sees that Lindes Looking at him,
"What?" mige Says Puzzled.
Linde shakes his head, he was day dreaming again,
"Huh...oh..N-Nothing, just...lookin around, im bored out of my fucking Mind"
"Well, Hmm. What time Do You think The Boys will be back?" Miges Asks, Looking at his watch. Linde looks at his phone and says,
"well they've only been gone for a half an hour, Dusk til Dawn is about a 2 hour movie, so About 9:00 Im guessing"
Mige Looks at linde for a Minute, thinking about last Night, He Knows he wants to do it again "but does Linde" he thinks to himself. Mige found Himself Growing hard again. Every thought of them kissing always seemd to make him hard. Mige trying to adjust His Junk, Was getting into a tight fit in his pants. Linde Looks over and sees mige, He chuckled a little and said,
"Got a Problem?"
Mige Laughs and says "Yea, why you want to help me with it?" Fiddling w/ it, trying to get it in the most comfortable place.
"haa, yea with something like that, I can understand that you would need some extra Help"
Linde Starts to laugh, Mige after a while joins in. after about 5 minutes Mge finally find's it right.
Mige and Linde still kind of giggling look at the Tele and see a commercial on their newest Album "Razorblade Romance"
"Finally Someone Advertises our Shit" Mige says trying not to take his eyes off of the tele.
" I Think it was one our best albums...what do u think Linde?"
Linde takes his eyes off of the tele for a moment and says
"Yea it did have some really good songs that we did on that one, but i still liked Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights the Most, because there's just tracks on there that Ville didnt know if he wanted to sing or not"
"True, but Love Metal?, i mean C'Mon Razorblade romance is the album we did one of our songs on last night, you know,Join me In Death...the song we Kissed on"
Mige blushing a litle bit gave a nervouse laugh, He looks and Linde and Linde is staring right at him, Mige's heart starts to beat faster, "Is linde thinking what im thinking?" he thinks to him self.
"Shivering? You Seem Cold Linde" Mige Pats the Couch and says,
"here Scoot by me, with All this manly Fat....I'll Keep You Warm"
Linde, a little shocked, takes his hands from under him and scotts over to Mige. With Feet now on the floor, he sits next to Mige adjusting his blanket, wrapping it around his arms.

Mige Takes his right arm and extends it onto the back of the couch behind Linde.
Now w/ them Close Linde and Mige dont know what to do, neither wants to move.
Both have the Same thing In mind, But Neither One Knows What they want to do.