But You're Warm

the Knock on the Door

"So I wonder what the Boys are up to" Gas Says.
the Boys decided to leave the movie early.
"The Movie jsut isnt the same w/o Lindes Smart ass remarks about every line they say" Ville Says Laughin in between his words. Burton watchin the Light Pass by on the throughway wonders why Linde and Mige decieded to Stay home.
The Cold Wind Blows on Burtons face as his head is on his arm, on the window side.
"Damn You Burton, Shut Your Damn Window Its Cold in here!" Gas yelled while zipping up his Jacket.
Burton ignored Him, the 20 Minute Drive home was boring. The Boys all sat there quiet, Ville Trying to keep his eyes open to the road.
Snow Begins to Fall as till then Burton Decides to Roll up his window.

[[Back at the house]]

Linde and Mige Amps hooked, Guitars plaing, look at eachother and Smile. LInde Rocking Back And Fourth, and Burton plucking His strings like theres no tomorrow get more and more in tune w/ eachother. Inching Closer and Closer to eachother.

The Knock on the Door didn faze them a bit, they Kept on Playing as the guys stood outside cold as ice cubes. Gas figuring they didnt hear him reaches for his chain to get the key, unlocks the door and walks in. at that moment when Gas, Ville and Burton Stepped inside,
Little did Mige and Linde know they were there, Leaned in for another Kiss. Getting More into it than earlier, Miges hand lets go of the nexk of His bass and wraps is around Lindes neck again, Linde dropping his yellow and red pick onto the floor puts his right hand onto Miges back, not caring about the guitars in the way, start to breath harder and harder, geting more into the kiss, Linde and Miges Toung wrappign around eachother.
Gas turns away and makes a ::AHEM:: sound.
Startled Linde and Mige let go of eachother, wiping their mouths stare at Ville and Burton and gas.
"H-...shit. How long have u guys been standing there?!"
Linde asks turing a deep red.
"Long enough to figure out why you two decided to stay home" Burton says w/ a smartass tone.
Linde's Phone Rings, Vibrating his pocket, is quick to pull it out only to see that it's Jenn, His longtime lover and best friend..
"heh heh, well Girlfriend Duties, I-i've gotta run!"
Linde says in a hurry as he takes off his guitar and throws it on the floor.

As the Door Slammed behind Linde Mige is quick to say,
"well i cant say i didnt enjoy it, i mean come on, lol Im Mige....remember, i always have a way of geting guys to kiss me"
Letting out a sigh of a laugh, he turns off the Black Marshall Amp and sets his bass back onto the stand.
"God Mige...Not to the least a warning before we walked in"
Gas says w/ a disgusted Look.

The Night goes on and Linde is et to return. mige worried, trys to go to sleep, as the other boys are passed out on the couch and floor. Mige Pacing....thinks to him self,
"why worry, its his girlfriend. i need to snap out of this" as mige takes his shirt off, only but in Wife beater and Jeans, he slowly makes way into his bed room and sits on his bed....taking his green and black bass from the case, he begins to play. Thinkin if Ville will ever let Linde and HIm share another kiss like they had last night and tonight. He Turns on the Tv and instantly Falls asleep.
Linde walks throught he Door, being ever so quiet to shut it...6:27 in the morning, he takes down his hair and lays on the couch. Burton walks by....hair going in every which direction, looks at Linde and says,
"well look at who decided to finally come home"
Blushing, Linde turns away and trys to go to sleep.
"leave me be burton, not like u havent kissed him before either"
Burton embarresed gets up w/ his cup of coffee and walks back into the tele room.