Curiousity

Meus Decorus

The bell rang. “Finally!”, I yelled to Spell, who was sadly a couple rows away from me, as our second hour finished. Laughing, we made our way down the halls to our third hour. Thank God I had Spell, I thought, because this would be impossible to find my way around this school alone. But seriously, this school had three floors, and it took up about a three-fourths acre of land. Not including the sport fields either. As we made our way to my next class room, we had to sadly depart from each other. “I’ll come by after this hour and pick you up. Don’t want you getting lost.”, she laughed. “Ha-ha, that would be so me, wouldn’t it?”, I laughed with her. Giving me an unexpected hug and a thumbs up, she departed into the massive crowd of people.

I sighed and slowly turned, seeing the number 444 written above it, and walked in. This would be my first class without Spell, and somehow I felt nervous. As I slowly turned the corner to get to the farthest seat in the room, I stopped rapidly. There he was, and more amazing looking than ever. Taking a deep breath I kept walking towards him, he was sitting in the seat right next to the one I was about to take for myself. I felt my heart beat run through my veins faster and faster, like an adrenaline rush starting to take place. Or maybe this was just one of those kinds of feelings like your high. Like he was my…heroine. Either way, I etched my way to the seat somehow and sat down. I kept my head down, feeling like multiple stares were surrounding every curve and edge of my body. I felt the blood travel its way to my cheeks at that moment, wondering if it was him. As I managed to lift my head up, it wasn’t him…damn. I wonder if hope is really out to get me.

A few moments later the bell rang, and the teacher snapped down her ruler on her desk. “As I say your name, stand up and say something about yourself.”, she commanded. She made her way down her list, finally getting to me. I stood up slowly, finally feeling his - and thirty two others - eyes upon me. “My name is Artemis Cross, please call me Eve however. I…am a new student this year.”, I said trying to sound as calm as possible and sat down. I must have zoned out, because I don’t remember a thing, until his name was called. He gracefully stood up with his own kind of swagger, and said “My name is Azrael Velius. Transfero pariter.” The teacher looked up at him and smiled, going back down her list.

So his name was Azrael…hmm. That was honestly a pretty gorgeous name, if you think about it. As the teacher started writing something on the board, I felt his gaze upon me once again. Taking a deep breath, I tried my hardest not to blush, then turned to look at him. “Infitialis is a type of dark arts, Miss Cross. Or if I may say so.”, he whispered, smirking. I raised an eyebrow, obviously questioning him on his wording. “Rejection.”, he replied simply.

With that, I stared at him for a moment as he turned towards the front of the classroom. I started questioning in my mind what he might have meant by that, the only thing I could come up with was when I rejected his friend earlier. But why would he tell me something like this…unless he meant something else by it? You wouldn’t just go up to someone and say that…would you? Storing it deep in my thoughts, I kept it till later, when I wasn’t in class at least.

I waited for what seemed like a century to pass by until the bell rang, then slowly got up and started my way to the door, only to have Azrael stand in front of me. “Bonus meus decorus Eve.”, he said, showing the crooked and gorgeous smirk of his. Honestly, if you asked me, I really wish he would stop talking in Latin to me, even if we were in Latin class. Because I mean, really? Why was he even in here if he knew it all? As me and my confused mind walked out the door, I hugged Spell as I saw her. As we started our adventure to our next class, I asked “By the way Spell,…do you know Azrael Velius?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was to long or to short! Its like...2:22AM here. O_O

As I said, anyone can make comments telling me what I should improve on, or if you want anything to happen....etc. Just please tell me! Im glad to hear from anyone and everyone! Please no harsh comments, just cunstructive critisism will do, thank you! <3

Hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it feeds your sitis. ;3
~Bell xoxo