I'm a Hollister Model. He's a Hot Topic model. So why do I like him?

Part 1

I sighed as I walked through the over crowded, perfume smelling Hollister. Working as a model for the company, I get good discounts at Hollister and Abercrombie. My mom rarely lets me shop elsewhere, so I'm pretty much stuck here. I walked over to the skirts section and found a skirt that was light pink with three tiers. After examining it, I thought it would be cute--not only that, my last photo shoot I modeled the white one which was the exact style. I looked for an xsmall and found it quite quickly, considering not many wear the size. Now don't think I'm anorexic looking because of the size..I'm quite short. Like, 5'2" kind of short, while other models are 5'6" and taller. But I'm definetly not saying I'm not thin either. My mom has me on this weird diet thing that Hollister gives all their models. I weigh 96.64 pounds and I'm not allowed to go any higher then 97.5 or any lower then 95. "Oh. My. Gosh! It's the girl on the poster!" Some hollister obsessed girl shrieked to her friend. "I doubt it. She's too short to be a model." I let out a deep sigh, it was the same thing everytime I walked in this place. I went to the cash register, bought the outfit, and left to go meet up my friend at the food court.

"Heyyy Lenaaaaa!!!!" Cameron and Cami yelled while running towards me. They're twins just to let you know. And let me tell you, they are the most attractive boy-girl set of twins I have ever seen. They both have brunette hair with red highlights, natural of course, and the most dazzling blue eyes with a unique green towards the pupil. But, they are also much taller then me. Cameron, obviously being a guy, is 5'10"ish, and Cami is about 5' 6 1/2".

"Wow, you guys found me fast.." I muttered once they were standing right next to me..or shall I say around me-ishh. We were standing in a circle. "Course we did, your the only one in the food court who could easily drown in the crowd." Same excuse everytime, but I swear they find me easily because they put a tracking device in me. It's that creepy. "Mkay. Whatever you say.." I said with a smile. We both started heading towards the smoothie place and started ordering. Once we got to my turn, I just asked for the lowest calorie, sugar, and carbed drink they had. They gave me water. Lame, right? But, Cameron made up for it, he took my water after he paid for his and Cami's drinks and splashed half of it on the guy. The guy shrieked so high pitched it sounded like a little 6 year old having a temper tantrum. After that, Cami grabbed my hand and made a run for it, laughing the entire way. We sat on a bench nearby and waited for Cameron to come back. I giggled at the memory of the guys face. It was just so like Cameron do that. "So. What'd you get from Holly?" Cami asked while taking the bag. Pft, so much for asking. "Oooo cute! You should put it on now. But I like the outfit your wearing, so maybe on Monday when we go to school. Oh yes, the boys will be drooling over you! Hey, did you get your hair re-dyed? It looks more like a honey blond. Oh my gosh, I was watching.." And this was why I loved Cami. She could always make herself pre-occupied by just talking--it makes being a hostess for sleepovers so much easier. Cameron finally walked down the hallway type thing with a very goofy grin on his face. I knew that grin, it was either when he wanted to torment me, or he met a girl. But, since we were in public, it was that he wanted to torment me. I got up and started walking backwards. "No. Cameron, No, no, NO." I said still backing up slowly. My slow paces didn't match his faster ones though, he was already less then 5 feet away. In a swift movement, I turned around and bumped right into a very hard, yet good smelling type person. We both fell to the ground with a thump. My breathing rapidly got faster from both embarresment and anger. Stupid Cameron and his antics. I looked up to see dark colors--Oh. Gosh. A scene guy. Now I'm going to really kill Cameron.

"Erm. Can you get off me please? You smell like barbies. Like, Hollister barbies." With that, I quickly got up, finally realizing I was lieing down for a long time---on top of the mystery guy. I got up and started to dust myself off, even though there was nothing that needed dusting.

"I'm sorry, like really, really sorry. See my friend-" I pointed backwards..To where Cameron WAS before, but what was there were people who were watching us. I guess our crash got some attention. I smiled nervously, and looked up at this guy. He looked down upon me with a look of pure disgust. Yup. Hollister Hater. Or shall I say H.H. Or H squared. "Well. Sorry.." I said quietly and walked away. Cameron was at the end of the crowd laughing his head off and Cami was just staring at the guy I bumped into.

"Dangg. I wish I bumped into him. He's cute!" Cami said with a starry look in her eyes.

I snorted--Yes, I know, realy attractive for a model-- and stated "That my friend is a case of H.H." Cami just shook her head with a smile. "He may have that, but before he saw what you were wearing, he had a look of aw in his eyes." Cami used her hands to show the 'aw'. I just laughed at how weird she looked. We hooked arms and started skipping towards Hot Topic--She may hang out with me, and she may be part 'prep', but she loves the hair coloring and skirts there. Once we walked in, HE was there.
"Oh goodness. I cant believe I didn't think it before!" Cami squeaked out. I looked at her oddly. "The guy you bumped into was.. is.. is... is... Jessie Fletcher. Also known as hottest teen model of the USA." I looked to the side where Jessie was and gasped. He's changed. At this very moment, he was being interviewed about his new look by Teen News TV. Cami was right. He very well was, and is, Jessie Fletcher.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it wasn't the greatest! I may rewrite some of it, but until then, thanks for reading!