Status: Dead

The Actress

In the Begining

The leaves were falling and everything seemed peaceful. In the world of Violet nothing could go wrong. The girl was smart, talented, well mannered, gorgeous; she had everything anyone could ever ask for. Violet lived a normal everyday life - she went to school and then walked home every afternoon with her best friend Cassadee. Her boyfriend of six months would call every night as well as to make plans for the weekends. Violet went to all the best parties and had all the right friends. Her fashion sense was amazing, her grades perfect. Everyone loved Violet.

Things were supposed to be perfect for Violet; it was her senior year and she was going to graduate top in her class and go to the University of Illinois. Yes, everything was perfect, but things change.

On a routine walk from school, Violet and Cassadee were walking down their normal path when Cassadee decided they needed a change.

"Haha, Cassadee where are you going?" asked Violet.

"It's a surprise!" Cassadee taunted her as she ran ahead.

"Cassadee, I don't like surprises can we please just go home?"

"Nope!"

Violet stopped dead in her tracks and made a serious looking face at her best friend.

"What's wrong Violet?"

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where we're going," Violet pouted.

Violet always got what she wanted and Cassadee never liked to pick fights with her.

"We're going to visit a friend." Cassadee replied, still teasing.

"Um none of our friends live this way."

"Ok we're going to visit one of my friends." Cassadee rolled her eyes at Violet and kept walking, leaving Violet to catch up with her.

"I know all your friends and they don't live over here," Violet said with a smirk.

"He's a new friend." Cassadee winked at Violet, who was now at her side.

"Oh yeah? Where'd you meet him?"

"A place."

"What place?"

"You wouldn't know."

"And why not?"

"Would you just come on please?"

"I guess." Violet just rolled her eyes and followed Cassadee into the unknown.

The neighborhood was quiet and there were trees on either side with falling leaves. Both girls heard music playing and Cassadee took off running.

"Cassi, where are you going?".

"Come on Vi!"

Cassadee ran into an unknown house and waited for Violet.

"Whose house is this?" Violet gasped when she finally got to the house.

"Come on!"

The girls followed the loud, thumping music into the basement of Cassadee’s mystery friend’s house.

"Cassadee?"

"Sh!"

Suddenly the music stopped and one of the boys from the band walked over to greet the girls.

"You came!"

"I told you I would."

The boy gave Cassadee a hug and then looked in Violet's direction. He stopped and just stared at the girl.

"H-h-hi, I'm William," the lanky boy stuttered.

"I'm Violet." Violet looked at the boy with disgust but held her composure, she didn't want to seem rude, yet she would never be caught hanging around a boy like him.

"Come and s-s-sit down."

The girls sat down on a couch and watched the boys practice for awhile until Violet leaned over to say something to Cassadee.

"How do you know this boy?"

"We met just last week."

"Is that why you couldn't hang out with me because you were off meeting some emo boy?"

Violet's face was starting to turn red. Cassadee didn't mind as Violet got upset over the silliest things sometimes.

"No I had to go shopping with my mom. I just met him while I was there."

"Your mom would never let you talk to a boy like him."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cassadee said, glaring a little at her friend

"Never mind,” Violet replied, waving her hand in the air, “can we please just go now?"

William tried his best not to stare at Violet he couldn't help it; she was gorgeous and he wanted to talk to her but he couldn't. William's girlfriend was watching him the whole time and he didn't want to upset her again. He just kept everything to himself for the time being.

"Hey, William?” said Violet

"Yeah?"

"We have to go."

"Now?" William’s face crashed into a state of disappointment when Violet told him this - he’d wanted to talk to her more before they left.

"Yeah I'll talk to you later," Violet said before turning to go.

"Ok."

Violet looked back at William and smiled, she didn't want to seem rude but she just wanted to leave.

"It was nice to meet you... uh?"

"William, but just call me Bill."

"I like William better."

"You do?" William smirked

"Ya, I do. Anyways!” she sighed, anxious to leave, “ it was nice to meet you William."

"Nice to meet you too Violet."

Violet turned to look at Cassadee with pleading eyes.

"Ok we should go, then!” William went over to Cassadee to give her a hug goodbye, but not before he whispered something into her hear.

"Can I have her number?"

Cassadee looked at him, a little confused. "Violet?"

"Yes."

She grinned and pulled out a pen to write down Violet's number on his hand.

"I didn't give it to you,” she said playfully.

"Of course not."

"Bye."

"Bye Cassi."

For the rest of the afternoon William thought about nothing but Violet, he wanted to talk to her badly.
---
"Hey Cassi,” Violet said into her phone later that night.

"What did you think of William?"

"Who?"

"Ya know, William, the guy we met this afternoon."

"Oh, um, he's, well, uh, he's different."

"Would you ever date him?" Cassadee said, asking straight out.

"Whoa! Let's not get ahead of ourselves now!"

"If William asked you on a date you would say no?" Cassadee pressed on.

"Cassi, I have a boyfriend remember? And why are you asking me this?"

"I was just wondering,” she lied.

"Wonder to yourself next time."

"Ha ha! I'm sorry I just love to hear you get mad."

"Ha ha,” Violet fake laughed, “ I've got to go now. See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

"Bye."
---
That night William couldn't sleep. All he could think of was Violet, he hadn't said more then a few words to her but he still wanted to talk to her; just see that beautiful face once more.