Looks Can Be Deceiving

You'll be damned if you leave.

"So who were those guys in the alley?", she looked as if she had just remembered something long forgotten, "Oh! They were Vince, Damien and Sonny.", "Sonny?", I asked in disbelief, she laughed lightly, "Ironic, I know, well they think they're the toughest, baddest vampires around." "and they aren't?", she shook her head, "I don't know they seemed pretty tough to me", "Levana. You are gonna see so much more fucked up shit like that, if you can't learn to handle armatures like that I don't know what I can do.". Armatures? I thought back to last nights attack, they way I was so helpless, If Darcy was right and they were nothing I'll end up dead for sure.

"Can you pull over?", I asked quietly. "Why?", she asked. "I have motion sickness", I lied quickly . She stopped at the side of the road. I hopped out of the car and tried to make a run for it but she was in front of me before I could get past the car.

"What do you think you are doing?", she demanded, her cheery tone now replaced by a stern one. "Home!", I said raising my voice and stepping round her, she was in front of me again. "You can't", she said simply. "Who's gonna stop me? Listen, Lady, I appreciate you saving me and all, but I'll be damned if I let you take me on some crazy adventure I'd expect only to exist in stories and movies", I was yelling at this point.

"You'll be damned if you leave.", "what?", I asked turning to face her. "I'm trying to save you from vampires like the ones back in the alley, you're a mystery to our kind, but the impure want to hurt you! I don't know what you are and neither do they, and I'm pretty sure you don't either, but threes power inside you, Levana. If you don't learn to control it you could wind up dead by your own hands. Thats why I need you to stay with me!", she stood staring. Waiting. Waiting for a response, I was in too much shock from her words to respond.

"I'm sorry.", I said, my voice cracking slightly. "I just can't", I turned to leave expecting her to be in front of me again but she wasn't. "Please.", she said, her tone now a somber one. I closed my eyes, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes, I was a sucker for heart-to-hearts. "I want to- no, I need to save you. Not for mine or anyone Else's good but for your own. Your being hunted, Levana. I can't let anything happen to you, your too good to be gone so young.", I felt the tears fall freely from my eyes. My eyes fluttered open as I wiped them on the back of my sleeve. "Okay, I'll come with you", I turned to face her as she pulled me into a tight hug and walking me back to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was pretty boring i suppose

Comments are appreciated =]

xxx