Status: This one kinda died...

I've Forgotten How To Love

The Wedding.

We arrived at the chapel two hours later. Jaylyn was dressed beautifully in a strapless vintage dress. Tobin look like he stepped right out of Gossip Girl or something… damn.

“Gossip Girl? You watch Gossip Girl?” Alec asked, and laughed at me. Wait, I said that out loud? Oops.

“No… of course not. That’s for girls.” I tried denying.

“Suree.” He rolled his eyes and turned back to the ceremony. Northern Downpour by Panic At The Disco was playing in the background. It’s Jaylyn’s favorite song. The ceremony went by slowly, but its not like any of us wanted it to end. After 5 minutes Alec had tears in his eyes and started sniffling.

“Do you, Tobin Harriet take Jaylyn Sefiano as your lawfully wedded wife?” The friendly priest asked Tobin. The twinkle lights around the wedding arch the couple was standing under illuminated their bright faces.

“I do.” Tobin grinned.

“And do you, Jaylyn Sefiano take Tobin Harriet as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.” Jaylyn smiled with tears in her eyes.

“You may kiss the bride.” They kissed softly and Alec burst out bawling.

“It’s all so romantic!” He said smiling. I kissed the top of his head and Jaylyn cooed.

“It’s time to party!” She screamed and we hurried out of the white building towards a small nightclub.

"HEY. NO ALCOHOL FOR JAYLYN." Alec ordered to Tobin. "You don't want that little Tobin Jr. or Jaylyn Jr. to get sick do you?"

"Fine. Honey, you're not getting ANY booze, got it?" Tobin ordered a beaming Jaylyn. Her smile turned into a pout and Alec hugged her.

...

-ALEC POV-

"AJ, my head kills." I pouted and turned over in the bed to face him.

"You drank ALOT." AJ laughed softly. "I'll get you some Advil."

"Thankyou." I grinned. He rolled out of bed, and I shivered. Motels are so cheap with heat. He came out of the bathroom a few minutes later with a glass of water and a bottle of pills. I gladly took them, sitting up too fast, making my head pound. "Ow."

"Awweh, Alec's got a boo boo! I'll kiss it better." AJ sang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does it suck?
Meh.
There could be more soon, I just wanted to put this part up. Its been too long!