Status: This one kinda died...

I've Forgotten How To Love

Good Morning.

I woke up to Alec’s head on my chest. I didn’t want to disturb his sleep so I slowly tried to get out of bed. He woke with a start and fell on the floor.

“What the fuck?” he mumbled from under the comforter.

“Good morning sunshine.” I laughed. He frowned and sat up from the uncomfortable position. I stretched and yawned, then made my way to the small bathroom to take a shower. I heard Alec creak open the door and slip outside.

-ALEC POV-

I stepped outside and saw Nathan staring into space, deep in thought. He looked worried so I walked over to him, maybe I could help. He looked up at me and smiled,

“Hey.” I sat beside him and half-smiled.

“Everyone’s resting.” I laughed. He nodded and looked back at me.

“Weird question. Are you and AJ dating?” He asked.

“No.” I sighed.

“But you want to.”

“Well, yeah...”

“Then, why don’t you?” He looked at me confused.

“I doubt he feels the same way.” I changed the subject quickly. “What about you and Landon?”

“I don’t know. I mean. I love him, I do. And I think he loves me too.” He sighed, looking thoughtful. “I feel…stuck? I don’t know what he and I are. I don’t know if ‘being’ is a good idea.”

“I heard you guys have known each other for like ever?”

“Yeah.”

“Landon seems to adore you. You have nothing to worry about.”

“And AJ must have feelings for you, I can tell when he looks at you. Don’t sweat it.” He grinned. Landon came out of their room, shirtless and yawning.

“Hey guys.” He said and sat on Nathan’s lap. Nathan wrapped his arms around his waist, he looked so happy. Damn, they’re perfect for each other. I got up and said I‘d talk to them later, leave them alone so Nathan can have a moment to say what’s on his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally updated! woo!

some landon and nathan action if anyone is interested.

and check out Keyuh Kingdom's version of this story for their pov here.