Let's Hear it For America's Sweethearts! I Must Confess, I'm In Love with My Own Sin

Atticus Verecken isn't what you'd exactly call "normal" on any level... He's a Vulpes-humanus hybrid (a.k.a Fox-Human). Rather unique, even where he came from. 65% human, 35% fox, he's the only living combination of the two yet he's got a few....extra things that humans wouldn't have. Like, say, super strength/hearing/sight/speed and for some extra balance and cuteness, fox ears and a tail.

One night when he's finally had enough, he runs. Out of Hell, through the dark Forest, and into his "knight in shining armor". Dedrick Knight was on his way home one night from a meeting with his superiors and he just wanted to kick of his shoes and relax... but what does he find instead? Trouble, thy name be Atticus Verecken. Well, that's what the kid names himself, he guesses. Against his brain's wishes, Dedrick does the instinctive thing and brings the odd boy home instead of rushing him to the hospital. What happens when he wakes up...?

----

This story is ORIGINAL fiction and the story plot/characters are ALL MINE. Steal? Then wow, you really aren't that creative of a writer are you?
This is SLASH. Meaning boy-on-boy for those of you who didn't know, if you find it offensive or disgusting, how about you not read it and don't bitch to me?