Let's Hear it For America's Sweethearts! I Must Confess, I'm In Love with My Own Sin

Flamboyantly gay new kid

I woke up however later it was to fingers poking me and muttered words of amazement. Despite myself, I laughed when their fingers grazed my sides and stomach. The hands froze and I opened my eyes to stare intobeautiful green eyes. "Hi there! Done molesting me so I can get up and leave now?" I asked and sat up when he stepped back.

The dude's face flared red. "I-er-just-sorry," he mumbled and looked down. "Wait. Leave?"

"Mm-hm. As in more running away. Quite possibly to Japan. You know, I hear they eat dogs there? Maybe that's China... either way, I'll steer clear. So that's a bad idea.... Maybe Australia?" I shrugged. "But I digress."

"Leave?" He asked again, I thought we'd already established this. . . "I thought--and those people... You were seriously injured a couple days ago! Really hurt too, but now you're all better....how does that just happen?" He babbled disbelievingly. He reached out to touch me but then retracted his hand. "And those ears.... what the hell are you?"

"Vulpes-humanus hybrid. In English, that's fox-human freak. Mutant freak born and raised in a lab, current escapee, and devilishly sexy teenaged boy. You can call me Atticus for short, I named myself. I rather like it, too." I stood up. "Thanks for saving my life and all, I own you one, blahdy blahdy blah.... 'Bye!"

"Wait!" The man grabbed my arm. "Hide out here. There's more of a risk if you go out. Especially now. It's only been a couple of days so there's an increasing risk they'll find you and take you back. So just lay low here for a while and you can leave after a week or however long you want to stay."

Hmm.... Tempting. But Mother told me never to talk to strangers! Since that's already been shit hitting the fan, why not? I haven't picked up on any super creepy, 'let's-cut-him-open-and-see-what-he-loooks-like-on-the-inside!' vibes. Which, by the way, I look like everyone else so don't go getting any ideas... At least I think so. "Ah sure, why the hell not? Wait, I'm not going to stay here all day, am I? Actually, I won't have any complaints if you stay here with me. " I didn't mean for that to come out as flirting, honest! Okay, not flirting so much...

See, now I won't lie, this guy was hot all around, he didn't only have pretty eyes. They were really pretty, though, just saying. His eyes were just the perfect shade of green so that in the right lights they could be a really light green or near-black. He had skin that was naturally tan, lean and yet sexy muscle, a pair of full plush lips looking irresistably kissable, ruffled feather blond locks of hair, a very nice ass (won't lie), adorable button nose, and shorter than I was at maybe six-foot. Oh, and we cannot forget that husky, breathy, deep baritone-ish voice of his... God, he wanted me want to do things to him that would probably be illegal in some countries. Yet it would still be frowned upon in America because, technically, it was illegal. Dammit.

A blush and embarrased look settled on his face when he caught onto my flirting. "I'm Dedrick, just so you know. And, er, there's the, uh, bathroom over there if you wanna use it. Towels are on the sink and, uh, I'll go get you some *ahem* clothes." Cue more blushing.

I looked down at my naked chest and boxer-clad legs. Huh, suddenly half-naked... How did that happen? I know for a fact I was wearing a shirt and pants going 'commando' underneath since I didn't exactly have the luxury of having underwear. That's probably what he was blushing at. Aww. "I take it you changed me, then," I stated, only a little embarrassed. Dedrick's eyes widened and he spluttered for words. "You know... since you saw me naked, it's only fair if I see you naked too." I was totally joking, but he took me seriously, paled, and stuttered more. "Joking, but no seriously, I have no clue how your shower works."

Dedrick got some color back to him, obviously relieved and he wordlessly escorted me to the bathroom to show me how it worked. Apparently there was some kind of god out there because he had to bend over to mess with the knobs. That caught my attention so I couldn't help staring at it until he stood back up. "Got--...whoa," he breathed, staring straight into my green eyes, which I imagined looked more cat-like now instead of human.

I smiled ruefully at him, resisting the urge to pounce that was flooding my veins. I clenched my fists and jaw tightly. He carefully inched out of the bathroom and I didn't take my eyes off him until he did. Letting out a small sigh, I took the boxers off and stepped into the hot water.

----

Stepping out about half an hour later, I had changed and was currenly smelling eggs, pancakes, and bacon. I followed the delicious scent into where his kitchen was, practically drooling all the way. I looked at Dedrick to nodded to the food so I sat down and started scarfing it all down. "How do you feel about school?" I choked on my orange juice. "I'm a teacher, high school English division, and -- so you won't be bored here alone -- maybe I could enroll you as my kid brother or whatever."

I stared at him like he was retarded, to be honest. Was he fucking kidding me? The look on his face said he wasn't. "You're absolutely serious...." I grumbled, wrinkling my nose. Just imagine me, socially retarded new kid wandering the school being the social retard I was doomed to be since I wouldn't be able to trust anyone and they'd probably ridicule me for being the gay kid. He nodded, looking at me expectantly. "You're absolutely insane!" I exclaimed, rejecting the idea. "No! No way are you--"

----

"--I fucking hate puppy eyes..." I complained, adjusting my new messenger bag on my shoulder. I had visited the school Monday (it now being Tuesday) and gotten all my books, my locker, schedule, map.... "I so am hating you right now, it's not even funny. Seriously, I'm going to fucking catstrate you in your sleep! Why would you put me through this and-- I hate this hat!!" I yelled, wanting to rip it off it itched so fucking bad.

Dedrick laughed, grabbing my visor and yanking it down. I growled at him in annoyance and pushed it back. "Douche..." I grumbled, storming past him into the school and ignored all the stares I got. Seriously, once I get my hands on him, he's going to wish he was never born!!

"Like, oh em gee, did you seriously just yell at Mr. Knight?" Some retarded blond chick asked me, chomping on her gum and glaring at me like I was the one that caused a serious offense when her just existing should have been against the law. I turned around, eyebrow raised and her eyes widened with lust. "Hey, I'm Tiffany."

I rolled my eyes. "Hi, I'm gay," I chirped, smiling cheekily when her jaw dropped. Shifting my attention back to my locker, I unlocked it and stuffed my books in there. Let's see... first hour Civics. Sounds boring, maybe I should skip...

"Skip and you've got detention,"Dedrick Mr. Knight told me, ruffling my hat when he passed. I glared and fixed it, flipping him off. Tiffany gasped as if she were the one offended, but I just pushed past her and kept my face buried in the map, wondering where the hell I was supposed to go. Some bird genes might've helped....

Turns out I got to class five minutes later than I was supposed to... Whoops! "Why are you late to my class?" A voice boomed and I looked up, startled (even more so when he was actually taller than I was). He glared at me, and if looks could kill... ah, you know the saying.

"I'm the new kid. Here, sign." I shoved a piece of paper at him and everyone (no seriously, everyone) in the class gasped in shock.

"Atticus Verecken?"

"That's my name, don't wear it out!"

He gave me a hard stare before signing the slip. "Back of the class."

"Aye, aye, cap'n!" I saluted, taking the paper and skipping to the back. There were many snickers and whispers as I did so. He went on teaching his class and I zoned out, doodling on my notepad thingy.

Next thing I knew it was already third hour and I was already the talk of the school. Flamboyantly gay new kid going around flirting with everyone he saw. "Ewwww. It's you." I huffed when I walked into my AP English class. Dedrick was sitting on his desk, apparently waiting for me to get to his class because unlike the last two teachers, he hadn't started the lesson. "Sign." I shoved the paper at him, sticking my tongue out when he stumbled backwards a couple of steps after he stood up.

"Getting into any trouble yet?" He asked, scribbling out his signature on the line.

"Not yet, will soon though." I shrugged, taking the paper and going to the back of the class. "Hi! I'm Atticus," I introduced myself, turning around in my seat when I saw quite possibly thee hottest guy in the school.

He chuckled and smiled back. "Alexander Sterling. So you're the new gay kid I've been hearing about, huh?" He asked, it wasn't out of spite but genuine curiousity.

"Depends, were they saying he was devilishly handsome?"

"No, I heard someone saying he was pretty hot though..."

"Oh, then that's totally me." I laughed. "Nice to meet'ya."

Alex grinned, checking me out a second. "It's my pleasure." He winked and turned back when Dedrick started the lesson.

Is it hot in here, or is it just him?
♠ ♠ ♠
I do believe it's time to make some introductions of the characters in here so far....
Atticus Verecken
Dedrick Knight
Alexander Sterling
Tiffany

COMMENTSSSZZ