Those Who Are Fed on Grapes and Cherries

Ok.
This is my first try out of a one-shot. I'm so much more used to writing chaptered stories, but I gotta get better at shortening the lengtrh of my stories, I've been told.

Ok,
So here's the story line.

It's set a few years into the future. Scientists being scientists, they're performing more and more experiments on humans. However, the experiments being performed this time are slightly more sinister than any form of other performed before.

The scientists are trying to evolve the human brain in becoming more and more substantial towards emotions. Also, with this new form of brain, the humans will be able to figure out form of mathematical equation, despite how complex it may be. This will also include being able to figure out the problems of the world and solving them successfully at a efficiency rate of 200%.

However, something went wrong.

Like I said, first time thing. I barely write horror and never write one-shots. So if you think this is crap, sorry about that.

Oh, by the way.
This is a work in progress, so if it seems cut off, it's probably because it's not complete yet. But I just want to put up what I have so far. Just to intrigue you all.

Ok. Enjoy

Alphonse out...
  1. Those Who Are Fed on Grapes and Cherries
    This is it to begin with. Enjoy