What We Are

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Bailey was actually pretty quick about getting to where I was. It actually only took her 15 minutes instead of 20, which worked out for me because all the perved up men kept staring at me. Man was I ready to go!

As soon as I got home, I called the hospital and explained to them what happened. They were just happy that I was safe and told me that I could have the rest of the week off to recover from my "traumatic" experience.

That was just fine with me actually. I mean I love my job, but it just gets so tiring in a place with so much death. I actually just started working there a year ago. My schooling only took a little over 2 years and I started when I was 18. So, I'm 21 right now.

After about an hour of being home, Bailey decided that she wanted to go clubbing since it was a Friday night. She asked me if I wanted to go, but as always I declined.

I'm not into the club scene. I prefer not getting my ass squeezed by some really perved fuck up that only wants to get in my jeans, or in the club manner, skirt or dress.

Plus, my one and only time I went to a club, my experience was horrible. Bailey ended up bailing on me as soon as we got there, my ass got slapped at least 5 times, and I swear I almost got kidnapped.

Me + Club = No-No

So, I just stayed all alone in my apartment watching re-runs of Full House. Personally, I never get tired of that show. It always amuses me.

A couple of hours more of Full House and I decided to put in a video. I first looked through the DVDs and found nothing that I was interested in. Then, I looked through my VHSs and saw an old movie that I had completely forgotten about, Ferngully.

I decided to watch that one. The movie seemed to go by faster than I wanted it to go, but all in all, it was a good movie.

So much time with so little to do. My mind wandered back to Patrick.

Patrick. Hmmm, I wonder what his last name is. Guess I'll just have to find that out later.

He was really short. Maybe he has some gnome gene in his family? Personally, both of my parents are as short as he is, but by some magical twist I ended up being 3 inches taller than both of them. I was always rubbing it in their faces.

He was kind of chubby. I don't have anything against chubby people. Some people are just able to pull it off and never go skinny. I don't think he's one of those people, but he can pull it off.

I like his smile. It was warm and infectious, like a warm, summer day. You just want to go and bask in it. I wanted more and I have only gotten two from him. I'll make a mental note to watch out for his smiles when I see him next time.

I smiled even brighter at the thought of a next time. I'll get to see him again. That thought hit me pretty hard. I didn't even think about it earlier.

I'll be looking forward to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment!
I appreciate it.

Comments are love. <3