What We Are

Formula To Make Your Heart Swell & Burst

My heart was beating out of my fucking chest. I was so nervous as I was getting ready for the business meeting.

Again, I really have no reason to be nervous. All we are doing is going to get me a new car. That is all.

I looked up at the clock. Oh my fucking god. I only had 5 minutes to get together everything I need. I'm so screwed.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

He's here. I rushed to the door and opened it to come face to face with Patrick looking more handsome than ever.

Then he smiled.

"Lauren, right?" He asked as he held out his hand for me to take.

"Yes it is." I smiled as I placed my hand in his and shook it.

"Are you ready to get going?" He asked me as we started walking out my front door.

"Yeah. As a matter of fact, where are we going?"

"That, my dear, is a surprise." He had a big smile on his face.

I entered a shiny blue volvo. It wasn't new, but it definitely wasn't old either.

"New car?"

"Nahh. I have about 3 more cars at home." That surprised me.

"My god. What do you do?"

"I'm a musician."

"That's cool. What type?" I asked with curiosity.

"You might have heard of my band. We're called Fall Out Boy. We just got back from our Believers Never Die, Part Deux Tour and starting on a new album." He speaks really fast as I try to keep up.

"I think I've heard of you..." I try to think back.

An awkward silence falls over the car for the next 10 minutes till we're pulling into a Mercedes dealership.

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Nope, I'm getting you a Mercedes." Patrick said as he stopped the car and we got out.

I looked around at all the cars. There were so many to choose from. Then when I looked at the price tag I swear my eyeballs almost popped out of the socket. To buy one of those cars, I'd have to save up for a really long time.

"I already have a special one picked out for you." He smiled as he grabbed my arm and started dragging me off into a secluded spot.

My mouth dropped open. The car in front of me was amazing.

"I can't accept this.'

"Yes you will, because I already bought it."

"Thanks you!" I was overenthusiastic. I gave him a big hug which followed to me backing off quickly and both of us blushing.

"So , ermmm, yeah. Here is your keys." He handed over a pair of shiny keys.

"I guess I better go." I say as I'm admiring the keys.

"Wait, do you want to go out for coffee sometime?" He fidgets with his thumbs, cute.

"Sure." I smiled my thousand-watt smile.

"Awesome." He smiled at me, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ewww.
This one sucked. ><;

Comments?
:D