David

First Laid My Eyes On Him.

I woke up around 7 A.M....agian. School started at 8:30, and I had to walk. I wore blue jeans and a white shirt that tugged on my stomach with my pink converses. I just looked normal, and mybe no one would notice that I was new. Hopefully.

It took me ten minituse to get to school. I got there is there were people everyware! Girls talking on cell phones standing by their cars, boys throwing the football around, the cheerleaders doing their makeup. It looked just like a movie. I was amazed. But the sad part was, no one looked normal. Everyone belonged some ware, and I was no ware. This is when the worst day of my life begins.

I walked though the groups trying to pass everyone and get to my class. I was a little early, but what would it hurt...I already look like a nerd, might as well act like one. I walked into my class room. No one was there except for a lady with long curley black hair. She was wareing a white shirt with a red skirt that went down to her knees. She was really pretty. I wish I could look like that.

"Hello, can I help you?" the lady said in a soft welcoming voice.
"Um, yes. Is this world history?" I asked.
"Why yes it it is! You must be Chelsea." She said excitedly. She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I guess she was really friendly, "I am Miss. Myers, you are early, I guess you didn't get lost."
"No, your class is right up front. It's not that hard to find," I said in a jokingly manner. She laughed, so I guess it was funny.
"Well the bell will ring soon, and I have to make a quick stop someware, I will be right back," she said grabbing some pappers and walking out the door. "You can sit in the third desk in the second row, make yourself confortable."
"Ok."

I was sitting in the desk for about 5 minites, when the first bell rung. People started walking in the room scattering to their desks, talking. Then I saw him. I didn't know who he was, but he was gorgouse. I couln't keep my eyes off of him. The way he walked, the way he talked, it just gave me chills. But who was I kidding he would never talk to me...the new girl.