Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

We've gotta move on dear

”Do you know the enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Well, gotta know the enemy

Violence is an energy
Against the enemy
Violence is an energy”


Why was I being woken up to the ringing and vibrating of my phone this early on a Saturday morning? I quickly grabbed my phone from the nightstand sitting next to my bed and flipping it open since I knew whom it was calling me already.

“What the fuck do you want Elizabeth?” She lives down the hallway from me and she’s calling me?
“Hey, I’m to lazy to walk down to your room.” I made a duh comment and let her continue “But yeah, I just got two pit tickets for the Avenged Sevenfold concert in two weeks” When she said that I dropped my phone back onto my bed and ran down to Elizabeth’s room and jumped onto her bed attacking her.

“OH MY GOD ELIZABETH I LOVE YOU” She giggled and hugged me back as I was still attacking her with my hugs and kisses on her cheeks. “Okay Court, you can stop attacking me now I need to breath.” I kissed her cheek one more time and got off her bed and started dancing around her black and pink room, while singing a little random some I was making up while dancing.
“Oh my god, this is going on youtube” I turned around and saw her recording me on her phone laughing her ass off. “The title is gonna be ‘Courtney’s Dance for Syn! Oh how she wants to fuck him’ It’ll be awesome” I stopped dancing and looked at her with that ‘deer in the headlights’ look at flipped her off and walked out of her room. “IT’LL BE EVEN BETTER SINCE YOUR NOT WEARNG PANTS” I looked down, and shit she’s right, I didn’t have shorts on, I only had on a tank top, socks, a bra and underwear. “I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU ELIZABETH, I SWEAR ON JOHHNY CHRISTS’ LIFE I WILL!” I didn’t stand there long enough to hear her response, I was frecking hungry and walked downstairs to go to the kitchen and slid over to my fridge and opened it and started looking, “wow we need to do some shopping” I grabbed the bottle of apple juice and took a sip of it.

“DUDE! Ew don’t drink out of the fucking bottle!” She threw a paper ball at me while yelling at me.
“Fine fuck face, I’ll backwash in it for you” I took another sip and closed the lid and pushed it into her chest as I walked into the living room area and fell onto the couch. I heard her mumble something about me as I turned on the TV and started channel surfing looking for music videos, as I flipped onto good old VH1 Eminem’s new video for “We Made You” came on and I shot up and started dancing and singing around the living room.

As I was dancing around the house to music videos I could hear my dog Piglet barking at something out front like a mad man er well mad dog.
“LIZ! Can you go see what Piggy is barking about?” By now I had danced my way upstairs to start to get ready for the day. I heard her shout back a sure and went back to my closet; then I heard her screaming my name super loud and then what sounded like two set of feet and a large dog running up the steps and towards my door, then I saw Liz and some other girl charge into my room.
“COURTNEY! LOOK WHOS HERE!” I looked at the girl, she looked familiar but I couldn’t figure out who it was; So I stood there with a confused look on my face and they started laughing at me.
“Geeze thanks Unicorn Slut, I’m glad to see you remember your other best friend.” Then it hit me like a ton of brick.
“OH MY GOD ALEXA!” I screamed with a huge smile on my face and hugged her.
“YAY! You remember who I am now!”
“I didn’t forget! I just didn’t recognize you; you’ve changed so much since we were like fourteen!” Its true, she moved away and we lost contact with each other. She nodded and hugged me more.
“I know babes! Well, I live in Huntington Beach now too! Actully, I live down the street from you two!” I looked at Liz and she was giggling in the corner, So shes who was moving into the house on the end of the street. I got out of Alex’s deathgrip and went to my closet to find sompthing to wear while I saw Alex petting Piglet who was now sitting on my bed next to her, I chuckled to myself seeing how much Piggy liked her. I pulled out a outfit and started to change since Alex has seen me naked I didn’t really care about her seeing me now. After I got dressed I pulled my makeup bag out of the top drawr of my dresser and started to do my makeup with bright orange shadow and black liner around my blue gray eyes. When I was done doing my makeup and fixing my newly blonde hair I turned around to see Liz dressed and sitting in my desk chair picking at her nail polish.
“All right fuckers! Lets go, well I don’t know where were going.” Liz sighed and looked at me. “How about the mall you dumb blonde” me and Alex nodded our heads and I grabed the keys to my jeep and we were walking down the steps, I locked the door as we were leaving and then ran to my truck and unlocked it so Liz and Alex could get in.
“All right Miss. Courtney, what fucking music do you have in this monster jeep?” I made a snorting noise and threw my cd case at her. “Ow you bitch.. OOH! Burn Halo! You actully like them Court?”
“Uh duh, Me and Liz have met them like three times.” She made a surprised noise and handed me the cd, I put it in a put the volume up to hear the sounds of ‘Dirty Little Girl’ while I drove down the road.

Oh the ride there we jamed out to Burn Halo’s music Bam Margera style, ya know head banging screaming making stupid faces; that earned a few evil/stupid looks from the people in the cars next to us. By the time we had gotten to the mall the cd was almost over so I turned the volume down and shut down my truck.
“All right bitches get yo skinny asses outta my damn tuck.” They did as they were told and we skiped, yes skiped into the mall together like we used to when we were younger. We skiped all the way to Hot topic and went out ways to look around the store. We all ended up buying a bunch of band shirts or stupid saying shirts and I got some more jewlrey, its an obsession with me; After we all paid we started to walk to the food court since Alex was hungry, While we were walking to the food court I started walking backwards while Alex and Liz taped it on Liz’s phone and lughing, when I suddenly bumped into someone I gasped with surprise and fell to the ground.
“Holy shit, I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention” Why did I recognize that odd voice? I started to stand up only to see Liz’s and Alex’s mouths open and staring at the man I bumped into, I turned around to see the one and only Brian Haner or better known as Synyster Fuckin’ Gates
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatchya think?