Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

I got a heater for your thighs

You would think that having people trying to rip you and the guy you like apart would be bad, but anything with Brian and I it brought us closer, About a week after the thing at the beach with Michelle, and Brian and I hanging out a lot more, he asked me to be his girlfriend. And now it’s the day of the concert Elizabeth got us tickets too, She was in her room getting ready while I was in my bathroom drying and then straitening my curly mess of red hair.

“You know I love it when your down on your knees
And I'm a junkie for the way that you please
You shut me up when you swallow me down
My back to the wall your going to town

I almost told you that I love you
Thank god I didn't because it would've been a lie
I say the damnedest things, when your on top of me
I almost told you that I love you”


I had just started to do my makeup when I heard my phone going off in my bedroom, I sighed putting down my makeup brush and fast walked into my bedroom and grabbed my new LG EnV touch phone(I had to get a new one because Jimmy decided to break mine last week) off my dresser.

“Hey baby.” I smiled while saying hello to Brian.
“Hey babe, Are you guys almost ready to go over to the arena?”
“Uh, I just started my makeup but I’m pretty sure Lizabeth is done.” I chatted with Brian for a couple more minutes while pulling out a bra and boy shorts and took them into the bathroom and took my towel off and putting the bra and boy shorts on my body.
“Hey Bri, I’ve gotta finish getting ready so JB can pick us up”
“Okay baby, Call me when you guys are done. I love you” I felt my breath get caught in my throat when I heard those last three words come out of his mouth.
“I-I love you too, Brian” I let the phone down to my side when he hung up and set the phone down on the counter in the bathroom and stared at my reflection for a minute before starting on my makeup again. After getting my makeup done and getting dressed I texted Brian to tell him we were done. I slid my phone into my purse and slipped my converse on and walked down the hallway, and into Elizabeth’s room to see her putting her shoes on.
“Come on Izz, JB is gonna be here soon.”
“Well he can wait for me to put my damn shoes on!”
“Hurrryyy upp! I wanna see Brian!”
“Didn’t you just see him last frecking night!?” Liz stood up off her bed and grabbed her phone and slid it into her pocket and pushed me out of her room.
“Yeah! But I didn’t get to spend the night with him!” I heard her make a stupid comment about that and walked into the kitchen while I walked out the backdoor and into the patio and lit up a cigarette when I heard my phone going off in my pocket, signaling me I had a text.

“Once upon a time
I ripped the wings from my spine
But when I hide inside your eyes
I still pretend that I can fly”


I saw that I had a text from Brian telling me that Jason Berry couldn’t pick us up and that he would be here in a couple minutes.
“Courtney! Why is Brian’s escalade outside?!” I butted out my cigarette and walked in the house while blowing the last bit of smoke out of my mouth.
“Because he’s picking us up, JB couldn’t” She made a ‘o’ with her mouth and followed me outside and over to Brian’s truck and got in the front seat while Liz got in the back. I smiled over at Brian while lacing my fingers in with his while he pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the arena where they were performing tonight.

As we were driving to the arena Brian was playing with the ring my sister had given me on my sixteenth birthday, I was looking out the window when my phone went off again, I grabbed it out of my purse Brian wasn’t holding and checked my new message to see my older sister Amber had sent me a picture of my little niece Mickeyla blowing bubbles,

“Awww!” I saw Brian look over at me with his eye brow raised,
“What?”
“My sister just sent me a picture of me niece blowing bubbles! It’s so cute!” I showed Brian the picture and he chuckled and mumbled a “that is cute” before turning his attention back to the road, I left my phone being grabbed out of my hand and taken into the backseat because of Lizzie.
“Aw! I can’t believe she’s related to you! She’s so adorable!” I grabbed my phone back from her mumbling ‘bitch’ as I was taking my phone back. I threw my phone back into my purse and looked up to see we were at the arena, and holy shit was it huge. We all got out of the truck, well after Brian and me let go of each other and walked to where the rest of the band was, Liz walked over to Matt.

Oh did I mention Liz and Matt like each other? Val and I are trying to hook them up together. I was watching Jimmy and Johnny poking each other as I felt two arms wrap around my waist and someone kiss my neck, I turned my head to see the spiky hair of Brian next to me,
“I’ve gotta go do a sound check thing babe, Are you going in the pit or staying on the side lines?”
“Pit, Duh. I wouldn’t miss being in the pit for anything!” I heard, and felt Brian chuckle and kiss my cheek
“Well then go down there now, or else you wont be able to get in, tell Dave, the bald guard to let you in he should know who you are” I nodded and kissed him real quick before he left to do the sound check and Liz and I went down to the pit, Argued with Dave for a couple minutes before getting into the pit in front of where Brian would be standing, I got a few dirty looks as I pushed my way through with Liz holding my hand the whole time, She stood closer to Matt right up against the bars, after a few people trying to push in front of me, the opening band had started, I honestly can’t remember the name of them. They were really good though.

After the band had finished there set and packed up there stuff Jason Berry came running out starting to set stuff up

“JASON BERRY BABYY!” He turned and looked at me and smiled while waving,
“Look at that slut, she even got the roadies attention.” I turned to see this beach blonde bimbo with a fake orange tan staring at me,
“Excuse me?”
“You heard me, you’re a slut.” Why does everyone call me that lately?
“Uh, Well I know JB, and the whole band. Oh did I mention I’m dating Brian?”
“Who?”
“My god! Synyster Gates! His name is Brian! You’re such a fucking dumbass!”
I turned back to the stage to see Jason was setting up still setting up, Liz and I watched him set up while trying to see the guys from the sides.
“Baby stop starting shit with people.” I looked over at where the voice came from to see Brian with sunglasses on standing In font of me.

“Well she was making fun of me for call Jason! Stupid fake ass bitch”
“Chill Court, enjoy the concert, were going on soon.” Brian kissed my lips lightly again before running off backstage again.

Everyone in the arena started to scream when the fog filled up the stage and the guys started to walk out, and Matt started the beginning of Critical Acclaim and that’s when everyone started going crazy, But Liz and I barely moved from our spots.

“Alright fuckers! Tonight Mr. Gates has someone here, and so do I. They’re right here up front, give them any fucking problems and you have us to talk to! Right Gates?”
“That’s right, Mess with Courtney and You’ll have hell to pay fuckers” I could feel my face getting redder( if that was possible right now) and started screaming again.
“Hey look! There she is now! Say Matt, how bout we get the girls up on stage with us for this song!” I looked over and Liz and her eyes were as huge as mine were when Brian said that. I looked back at the stage to see Brian telling the guard to let us up, then I suddenly felt arms on my waist and then being pulled over the fence and then being grabbed by Brian and being pulled on stage.

After I regained my balance I looked over to see Liz looking scared shitless.
“Alright! This little chick next to me is Elizabeth! And that over there with Gates is Courtney.”
“Yeah guys, keep your fucking eyes and hands off her, she’s mine” I kissed Brian while most of the crowd cheered at us.
“Well before Gates and Court rape each other, lets get this started” I stopped kissing Brian and stood next to him while I heard the beginning on ‘A little piece of heaven’.

Liz and I helped with the back up parts and Brian patted my thigh’s every time the ‘ ’Cause I really always knew that my little crime would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs.’ Part came on, that made more cheers every time.

After that song we all ran off stage together and hugged Brian while kissing him for a couple minutes before we broke apart and saw Matt and Liz kissing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhhhh.