Club Blood

Part Two: Hi my name is.....

Tall guy was walking away while the car passenger was looking at him then the passenger called him:

"Hey…Hey….wait what's your name?" the passenger wondered

The tall guy stopped and half turned to the passenger, he could only see half his face

"My name? ehh…god no one asked me that question for years…!!" the man replied

"Well….then what is it?" the passenger said.

"My name is ….hmmm….call me T" the man said drawing a cute childish smile on his face.

"!!!!" the passenger seemed pissed

"Hey this aint no movie or a comic where names like X or Z works" shouted the passenger

"Well I know but I still prefer if you call me T" the man said looking away and walking away.

"Hey … T" the man shouted.

"What's that Girl name" he continued.

'T' stopped for a moment, he didn't look back this time and while he was walking he said

"She is ……." But he was interrupted.

"Now now….how dare you talk to strangers about our personal LIFE" it was a familiar sound, it was coming from behind 'T'.

He didn't have time to look he just pulled his gun and started shooting and running in the opposite way.

"Hey passenger, are you going to sit there waiting for her to kill you RUN…"

The passenger was frozen; it was too much for him

"God I knew I should've stayed home today…" he mumbled to him self.

'T' grabbed his t-shirt and lifted him and started running.

"SHIT….you are really strong for a skinny guy!!!" the passenger said while 'T' carried him over his shoulder.

"Is this really the time for this?" 'T' shouted at him

The passenger herd something near his head he looked back it was HER she was 2 meters away from him closing fast her teeth were …

"OHH SHIT MAN SHE IS A VAMPIRE…!!! I'M GONA DIE!!"

'T' pulled one of his guns and started shooting back randomly; she didn't have much trouble evading his random bullets. She was closing very fast the passenger was praying at the time and asking god for forgiveness.

Suddenly he felt the world turning around, laterally.

While they were running 'T' made a 360 turn facing the girl with his gun, he could see it all in slow motion the girl couldn't run, the gun facing her face, 'T' pulled the trigger, the bullet blasting throw her eyes….

Image

"SHE IS DEAD….YES T YOU DID IT…" the passenger shouted.

'T' started to run again, and the passenger was surprised and he yelled

"Hey why are you running!!!"

"Look behind you fool" 'T' said while he was running carrying that cry-baby

He looked and couldn't believe his eyes the girl was ALIVE she had a hole in her head but she was alive and on her knees looking at them….

"What the fuck man!!!" he said

"I told you bullets can't kill her, they can only slow her down" 'T' said.

'T' ran to the Ferrari he throw the passenger to the passenger seat and started the engine, the Ferrari screamed with power as he stepped on the gas, tires where burning and he made a u turn to face the girl and going toward her FULL SPEED.

"YES…..YESSS…..KILL HER" the passenger said.

She was looking at them, it seemed like the hole in her head was healing some how as smoke rose from it.

"STEP ON IT T" the passenger screamed.

Seconds later, the passenger didn't feel anything hitting the car…"WHAT THE.." but 'T' interrupted him..

"You like to curse a lot don't ya?" 'T' said while driving.

"W…w…did we…" said the passenger wondering

"No she got away" 'T' replied quickly

"Should we go back?"

"No, we don't have much ammo left, and hey we got the car" said 'T' drawing a relief smile on his face while he was holding the steering wheel.

"Huh..? The car" the passenger said.
"Yes I love this car" 'T' said…and he continued "What's your name passenger?"

"HUH…my name is…." He mumbled

"c'mon don't be shy" said 'T' like he was talking to a 5 years child.

"HEY …. I'm not a kid …..And I won't tell you" said the passenger in an angry voice, he sat back crossed his hands and looked the other way through the passenger window.

"Excuse me..." 'T' asked.

The passenger looked back at him and he paused, 'T' was aiming his gun towards him…

"Either you tell me your name, or else…?" 'T' said in a deep angry voice, he sounded really pissed.

"Fine…FINE….don't shoot……my name is…Chris" while he was shacking.

"Nice to meet you Chris" 'T' said.

"By the way Chris" ,Chris looked at 'T' he was chuckling as he continued

"The gun was empty"

And he laughed.

******END OF PART TWO******