Club Blood

Lu...

The girl rushed into the backroom, she was tired and while she was trying to catch her breath she was saying

"W…w….w….." she couldn’t complete the sentence

"WHAT…IS….IT?" the voice said.

It toke her some time to relax and regain her balance, she sat on a chair and she started talking to an empty space…

"We have a problem master…" she said in a very low voice.

"What is the problem?" the voice answered in a calm yet angry kinda way.

"Someone we thought dead, is back from the other side…" she answered while her eyes were staring at the floor like a child afraid to look his angry dad in the eyes.

"Who is it?" the voice said.

The room started to heat, the girl didn't know what was happening the air was hot, the chairs were very hot to set on she jumped out of the chair.

"WHO IS IT?" the voice was very loud, very mad this time.

"It's………………………." the girl said in a very week and shacking voice.

After saying that, all hell broke lose.

The girl couldn't believe what was happening in front, she was walk backward very scared mumbling… "GOOD GOD...!"

A voice came behind her raised "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

She turned back.

She was in shock…"Y….Y…you……are" she said while she was pointing to the voice source.

"Yes……I….AM….Lu" the voice answered.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

It's was simply, not possible, NO, IT WAS…INSANE.

************

"Where the hell are we going?"

Chris interrupted 'T' thoughts, but 'T' answered:

"Somewhere safe"

"What do you mean some where safe?" said Chris with one of his eye brows rising in a funny way.

"I mean some where safe, don't you have some place to go?!!" 'T' said.

"Well it was you who dragged me into this" Chris said pointing his finger at 'T'
"If I didn't you would've ended up dead, so at least say thank you" said 'T' and he continued "where do you wana go off?"

"NO WHERE" said Chris.

"HUH? WHY".

"Me and my friend, who is dead as you know we visiting and he toke care of the expenses, so unless you give me your credit card or give me some money I'm stuck with you"

"Oh really" said 'T' in a foxy way "looks like I'm not gona be sleeping alone tonight" he continued.

"What do you mean?" said Chris.

"Nothing" 'T' said.

Suddenly something exploded in front of the car. ‘T’ hit the brakes Chris was tossed to the glass “AHHH” he slammed his face to the glass

“Ouch….WHAT THA F*** man!!!” he said.

“Next time wear seat belts!!” ‘T’ said while he was opening the door.

He was looking around, he knew someone was there, suddenly he smiled

“ok come out, I know your there” ‘T’ said, he was talking to the air.

“Very good, very good indeed….BROTHER!!!” the sound came from ‘T’s’ back.

Suddenly blood was scattered everywhere.

**************END OF PART THREE***********************