I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Could It Be

We started playing some video games and finally an hour later I decided I was tired.
“Hey mikey can I borrow your room” I asked
“Yea why” he asked
“I’m kinda tired so I wanna sleep in your bed”
“Ok sounds good” Mikey said and I walked up to his room and crawled into his bed and just as I started falling asleep I felt the bed move down. I turned to see Frankie.
“Hey” he said
“Hey what are you doing”
“Um I wanted to talk to you”
“Can’t it wait I’m so fucking tired”
“No not really”
“Ok go ahead” I said sitting up
“Ok why’d you pull away from me when I kissed you?” he asked
“Cause I don’t want to ruin our friendship”
“Well what about Mikey you pulled away from him to is it the same reason” he asked
“Yea I like that you guys are calling me babe but were just friends” I said turning away from him and closed my eyes so I didn’t cry. I felt the bed move and I thought Frankie was leaving so I open my eyes and saw Frankie right in my face.
“Well I think were fine with the way we are” he said and kissed me. He pulled away and right once I heard the door open and close I started crying. I knew how I really felt about him and I just didn’t want to ruin our friendship. I was doing the right thing. Right?
I kept crying until I heard the door open again. I wiped my face and closed my eyes again. I heard someone walking around. They didn’t sit on the bed they just grabbed something and left. I knew it was Mikey. After he left I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. My make up was ruined and I didn’t care. I walked downstairs were everyone else was.
“Oh shes finally awake” Gerard said
“Yea how long was I up there” I asked
“About 2 hours” he said I looked at the clock it was now 1 and so I sat next to Mikey and I let out a loud sigh.
“What’s wrong” Mikey whispered
“Nothing”
“Why were you crying” he asked
“ What how’d you ….never mind don’t tell anyone ok” I whispered
“Why were you crying” he asked again
“Cause I cant hang with you guys for awhile” I said letting a tear drop
“Why” he asked wiping the tear away
“Cause I need to figure something’s out” I said holding back my tears
“Ok are you gonna tell everyone else” he asked
“No don’t tell them I can’t say anything with out crying” I said
“Ok I understand” Mikey said. Finally at 2:30 I decided it was time to go

“Ok I’m gonna go home” I said
“Ok so are we gonna meet your dad tonight” Frankie asked
“Um yea but you cant stay long” I said
“Why” Frankie asked
“Cause I need to be alone with my dad for awhile we need to catch up so just stop by and I’ll introduce you and then you guys will have to leave” I said turning towards the door and walking out the door before anyone could say anything. I got in my car and drove home. My mom wasn’t there again so I went to my room and jumped on my bed and started crying. I thought it over and I decided I wasn’t gonna hangout with Mikey or Gerard or Frankie. I needed to hang out with my other friends. My dad came home at 8:00 and then a half an hour later Frankie and Mikey and Gerard came over and they met my dad and left. I went to bed early that night cause I was tired. I woke up the next morning and did all the things I do and went to school. The day went fast until I got to science class. Frankie didn’t show so I was glad I was writing a poem when my phone started vibrating I looked at it and saw it was Frankie’s number. I ignored it and then after science class was over I went to gym and talked to my friends and left. For 2 weeks I avoided Frankie and Mikey and Gerard. I didn’t want to see them outside of school the only person I had to see was Frankie. Finally Frankie talked to me in science class.

“So are we ever gonna hang out again”
“Yea just I can’t right now” I said not looking at Frankie
“Ok well tomorrow we present this project so be ready” he said and then the bell rang. Thank god for that bell. I went to gym but my friends weren’t there so I just sat against the wall thinking bout what I needed to do to get a boyfriend. I was pretty and popular but I didn’t want to give them sex. So since that’s all guys do want I might as well lose it to someone. But who I need to feel comfortable with someone. Who do I feel I can be myself with. I thought for a while and then said out loud “FRANKIE”