I'm Melting In Your Eyes

A Bomb Threat

Chapter 97

So a few weeks went by and ray was finally better and we all hung out and nothing bad had happened yet. I was happy again and again that was soon to end. God had other plans for one day we all left to go hang out at the mall and when we got there we split up me and ray and frank went looking at hot topic and Kasey and Bert went to the video game store. We were to meet up in a bit at the food court. As we were walking to the food court someone went over the pa system and announce that there was a bomb somewhere in the mall and to get out as fast as we could. Me and ray and frank ran out and waited for Kasey and Bert to run out but they never did and I finally decided that it was probably a false alarm and so I started to go back in when all of a sudden part of the building collapsed. I turned and ran back to frank and ray. I hugged frank

“omg if I went in there I could have died” I said
“its ok Nat your safe with me now” frank said and then I heard another explosion and the other side of the building fell all that was left was the center. Then another explosion went off and the rest of the building went down. We all knew that Bert and Kasey were still in the mall and probably dead now. we just left the mall and we didn’t say anything about it. We went home and just sat around staring at nothing, finally the phone rang. It was the police they told us that they found Bert and Kasey’s body and that they were at the morgue. We didn’t dare go get them we just called the funeral home and planned the funeral and they went and got the bodies themselves. Frank was now freaking out and I was the one calming him down. We went to the funeral just for an hour and then we left. we didn’t want to be there. We were all getting sick of going to funerals. we have been to 4 but if we counted for every person then it would be 7 we were slowly all going crazy. We went back to mine and franks house and we all just went straight to bed. Me and frank both got up early and went for a walk and when we got back we saw ray laying on the ground with a pool of blood around him. frank went and called 911 and I went to ray to see if he was still breathing but he wasn’t.

“frank he’s dead” I said crying this time I had to let it out.
“its ok Nat come here” he said and I ran to him and hugged him.
“frank were the only ones left” I said wiping my tears away.
“I know but we can get through this” he said and then the ambulance came in and got there body bag out and put ray in it. I saw the pool of blood and went into the kitchen and got some cloths and I cleaned up the blood. I cant believe I never saw the note that ray had written.