I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Final Day

Chapter 99

I was alone and I just stayed cooped up in my house. I had a lot of time to think. If I did have this kid I would have to get some type of help because I cant handle a kid by myself. I really couldn’t let frank go so I would act like he was still here and I would talk to myself. I was going crazy. I started seeing things. I started drinking and I knew it was bad for the baby but I didn’t care. I just wanted to get rid of my pain. It was really hard for me. I was smoking cigarettes non stop I would smoke 2 packs a day sometimes more. I was getting fatter as the days went by to. I would just eat and watch TV I stopped working out and everything. I was basically trying to kill myself but not really meaning to. Everyday would drag on. One day I was smoking and I fell asleep I guess but when I woke up the house was on fire. I ran up to my bedroom and stayed in there. The smoke was starting to get to me and I was choking really bad and I started to go in and out of consciousness. I saw the flames around the door and I started freaking out. I wasn’t really ready to die even if I really wanted to. I wanted to live just a bit longer. I was blacked out for what seemed like a minute and then was back. The fire was wild I heard the sirens and looked out the window and there was the fire department. I felt warmth on my back and I turned and the fire had spread and now was on the bed. Everything was burning up. This time I fell to the ground and started coughing and then I past out and drifted off and next thing I knew I was floating above my body. I had just died after all that. My spirit floated farther and farther away from my body until it was nothing but a spec like an ant. At least I could look forward to seeing frank in heaven or hell where ever he his.