I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Joking Around

Chapter 2

We sat there for a while and talked and then decided to go inside.
“So do you want a tour of my house while we wait for carli to get her” I asked
“Yea sure” Frankie said
“Ok so this is obviously the front room” I said and then we walked down a hallway and I said
“this is the living room” then we walked through the living room and I showed him the kitchen. Then I showed him the basement which was currently my hang out area. Then we finally got to the upstairs. “this room is my parents” my parents room is big and in there bathroom they have a Jacuzzi and a walk in closet. Then I showed him the 2 guest bedrooms which were normal size with a TV and a bed obviously but they both had walk in closets. Then we got to my room. My room is medium sized and also has a walk in closet but from my closet you could get into the attic I stashed my liquor up there. My bed was queen sized. Frankie made himself comfortable and just laid on my bed. He took over the whole bed. He wouldn’t move for me. So I jumped on the bed basically landing on top of Frankie who wasn’t moving. I kept trying to move him and finally I gave up and sat at the edge of the bed. But all of a sudden Frankie starts tickling me and I fell off the bed and he got on top of me and kept tickling me. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breath.
“Frankie ….. stop….I…. cant…. Breath” I managed to get out
“Not until you say the magic word” he said
“I’m …. Going ….. to… kill… you”
“You try”
Finally I heard the door bell ring and Frankie got off of me.
“Your in for it now” I said as I walked into my closet and grabbed some tape and hid it from Frankie and while I was in my closet he got comfortable on my bed again. So I got next to the bed and said
“Frankie will you move over please”
“Don’t you have to get the door”
“Yea but I wanted to tell you something”
“Ok so say it”
“Ok” I said and I got on top of Frankie I was straddling him.
“Whoa Nat we just met I’m not like that” Frankie said
I leaned down and said
“Oh but I am” with that I grabbed his arms and taped them to the railings on my head bored. The door bell rang again. I quickly ran to my dresser and grabbed my real handcuffs and put them on Frankie. I then walked out of the room and went and got the door.

Me and carli went back up to my room and saw Frankie watching TV clicking the remote with his toes. He glanced over at us and then went back to doing what he was doing. Me and carli just burst out laughing. I ran over to Frankie and said
“Oh my poor baby your gonna die like that who did this to you”
“It was the big banana man in the closet” he said playing along
“Oh let me go hurt him for you” I said and walked in the closet and closed the door and started making it sound like I was beating the crap out of someone. I then came back out and took off the handcuffs and took the tape off his arms to.
“Oh my arms hurt”
“Oh do you want me to kiss them and make them feel all better” I joked
“Yea I do” he said joking around also
So I kissed them but when I turned around to talk to carli Frankie started tickling me again. I swear to god for just meeting Frankie we act like we’ve been friends forever. I think its weird cause he’s the only person I could act stupid with from the start everyone else I’m afraid to make a fool of myself.
Finally after Frankie stopped tickling me I whispered to him
“Lets get Carli”
“Yea” Frankie said and just like that we got carli and we didn’t stop tickling her till she was turning blue. We were all having a good time. Frankie’s phone rang. He was startled and he quickly picked up. He had his phone on speaker phone.

“Hello”
“Hey sweetie were are you”
“Oh mom I forgot to tell you I’m at my new friend Natasha’s house”
“And were does she live”
“She lives 3 houses away from ours she’s the one with the trampoline in the back yard”
“Oh alright sweetie I want you to come home for dinner in an hour”
“Alright I’ll see ya in an hour”
“Ok bye”
“Bye”