I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Franks Here!

NORMAL POV

I got in Jennies car and we were almost to her house when my phone rang. It was Mikey.

“Hello”
“Hey Nat its me Mikey”
“Oh hey Mikey”
“Hi have you talked to Frank yet” Mikey asked
“Nope I don’t think he wants to see me again ever.” I said and then all of a sudden Frank got on the phone.
“Nat I do want to see you again…. I need to see you” Frank said
“Well then you’ll just have to find me cause I’m not leaving were I am” I said and I meant it.
“Nat I’m sorry I …..tell me where you are” he asked
“No cause I need time to think” I said
“About Mikey…I know” he said and it wasn’t true
“No Frank not about Mikey about my life I need to get it straight. If you really need to see me come find me otherwise get over me and start a new relationship with someone who can treat you better than I did.” I said and I was about to cry cause I know he doesn’t love me anymore I decided I needed to get off the phone before I started crying.
“Frank I gotta go. I lov- ill hopefully talk to ya later” I said I was about to tell him I loved him but I cant get rejected from him again.
“Wait” he said
“What” I asked
“I love you” he said and hung up.
Did he just say he loved me. And we were only apart for like what a few days and he needs to see me and he loves me still. This has to be a joke. Jenni gave me my own room in her house which was cool. I fell asleep right once I hit the pillow. I woke up and went to the kitchen and got coffee and Jenni came in and said

“Girl we have to go shopping to get your mind off of this guy… Frank right” she asked
“Yea and that sounds good.” I said and went up stairs and got dressed. We went out and went along the river and bought lots of jewelry and I got some henna it was cool I guess. All day she kept me pre occupied. I met some cute Europe men and I gave them my number and went back to jennies place. And went to bed. I was tired. When I woke up my phone had a message. I listened it was Mikey. I deleted it right when I heard his name. I didn’t need to hear his voice anymore. I went out by myself and wandered around. I was just thinking when I bumped into someone and they helped me up. I had my hood up and so the person I bumped into didn’t see me. I looked into a pair of hazel eyes and was about to start jumping up and down. It was Frank.

“Sorry ma’ am” Frank said
“Um … its ok “ I said and started walking away
“Hey ma’am can you help me find this street” Frank said showing me a paper with the name Elizabeth Lane. It was 3 streets away from jennies house.
“Um its down this road just follow it and when you get to a divider turn right and then go down 2 streets and there is Elizabeth Lane.” I said
“Oh thank you ma’ am” Frank said and walked away. I wiped out my phone and called Jenni.

“Hello” Jenni said
“Omg Frank’s here” I said
“What”
“Franks here he’s actually here and he’s going to Elizabeth Lane.” I said and my hood fell off.
“Omg did you talk to him.” she asked
“Yea but he didn’t know it was me” I said and then I saw Frank looking at me.
“Shit he sees me” I said
“Go talk to him”
“I cant”
“Why”
“Cause I never thought he’d actually come and find me” I said and turned and started walking away from Frank.
“God well then hid somewhere I gotta go cause Todd’s here” she said
“Ok I’ll be home soon” I said and hung up.