I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Franks "Cousin"

Finally after a month me and Frank went back to Jersey. I lived with him again. I was really looking for an apartment for me so that just incase something happened with me and Frank I would have somewhere to live. We went over to the Ways the first day we got back and Mikey came to give me a hug and when we broke apart Frank was giving Mikey an evil look.. I jumped on Franks back and he carried me to the couch. We sat there playing video games like old times. I sat as close to Frank as I could with out ruining his game. When they switched players Frank wrapped his arms around me and we started kissing. I was happy again. When Frank had to play again I went upstairs to my old room and was looking around. I found my weed. I grabbed it. I was keeping it close to me now. I went back down stairs and told Frank I was gonna go back to his house.

“Why” he asked
“I’m tired and I just want to go to bed” I said
“Ok I’ll come to” he said getting up
“No it’s ok if you want you can stay here and hang. I’ll be in bed when you get home” I said and kissed him and left.
When I got to his house I went on to the roof and I started singing to a song that a band was playing a few buildings away from Franks. I had some weed to calm my nerves and then went back inside but before I went back in I saw Frank walking down the street with a girl. She was all over him and he wasn’t pushing her away. I wanted to cry. But I deserve what he’s doing to me. I went in and laid down on the bed when Frank and the girl walked in.

“Hey baby” Frank said
“Hi” I said
“I thought you would be asleep” he said
“Nope couldn’t sleep … who’s this” I said pointing to the girl
“Oh this is my drunk cousin Angie” he said laughing
“I’m not drunk im tipsed” she said laughing
“Ok well I’m gonna go somewhere else” I said and left the room
Frank ran after me
“Where are you going” he asked
“I don’t know but Frank don’t lie to me just tell me she’s a girl your going to fuck… I understand I did it to you and so your doing it to me. I don’t care” I said
“I’m not cheating on you she is my cousin. I brought her here cause I didn’t want her with the guy she was with. He’d take advantage of her.” He said
“Whatever I’m gonna spend the night somewhere else I’ll see you in the morning” I said and walked out. I got my phone out and called Mikey.

“Hey Mikey can I spend the night at your house tonight”
“Yea you still have a room here” he said and then we talked for a while and then hung up and I was at the Ways house again. With my bag of weed still on me.