I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Mikeys Revenge???

Mikey’s POV

Man that Chrissy just wow she’s hot as hell. She still isn’t Natasha. Whatever I have to get over her shes with Frank and that’s all. Bob was talking about Chibu. How she was so funny and shes a good listener. But who would have know Starr was the one who wanted Frank and would do anything to get him. After everyone left someone knocked on the door I went and answered it.

“Hey Mikey” Starr said
“Hey Starr what do you want” I said
“Well its not what I want its what you want” she said
“And what’s that”
“You want Natasha and I want Frank so lets work on this so I can have Frank and you can have Natasha”
“ And what are you suggesting we break them up”
“Yes… I’ll do all I can and you do all you can”
“But Franks my best friend I cant hurt him” I said
“You will if you really want Natasha. Well you think about that for the night” she said and walked away. Do I really want to ruin mine and Franks friendship over Natasha. I mean I would but I don’t want him hurting. I’ll sleep on it and in the morning I’ll decide I finally thought. I went to bed and couldn’t sleep. Do I really want Natasha that bad.

*Yes Mikey you love her she was your first*
But she loves Frank
*She loves you she coving it up*
No she s not I think I want to go for Chrissy
*Use Chrissy*
No that’s mean
*Fine I’ll tell you this you love Natasha and she loves you. You want to throw it away for Frank who punched you cause you kissed her and she kissed back*
Your right
*I know I’m right*
I’m not using Chrissy though I will just break up Frank and Nat
*Good boy*

Then I fell asleep thinking about Chrissy and Nat and Franks face when him and Nat are over. Revenge is so sweet.