I'm Melting In Your Eyes

We Wanted To See You

Normal POV

So for the next week or so me and Frank started moving out of his moms house and we got settled into our apartment. Chrissy and Mikey hung out a lot. And Chibu and Bob hung out a lot we haven’t seen Starr in along time. Mikey always wanted to talk to me but I never wanted to talk to him. I was trying to get completely over him. It was working. But I spoke to soon. When him and Chrissy came over to mine and Franks apartment they were holding hands I got this jealous feeling I liked Chrissy she was nice but for some reason I didn’t want her with him. I got use to seeing Mikey and Chrissy together. One night me and Chrissy and Chibu and Jenni hung out and Frank, Mikey and Gerard and Bob and Ray hung out. The girls stayed in and the guys went out. We had a blast. We watched movies talked about the guys and totally pigged out. We stayed up till the guys came home. But only Ray, Mikey and Gerard and Bob came back.

“Where’s Frank” I asked
“He’s out somewhere” Gerard said
“What’s that suppose to me” Chrissy said
“Probably getting fucked” Bob said
“You guys didn’t stop him” Chibu said
“Um…” Ray said
“I tried but he hit me” Mikey said
“Oh” is all I could say. I walked up stairs to my bed and laid down. He was getting me back for Mikey wasn’t he.

Franks Pov

I don’t remember anything much after like the 10th shot of vodka. But I woke up the next morning in someone’s bed. I have never seen this person before in my life. When I saw that I was naked and she was I wanted to shoot myself. But I remembered Nat saying that she wouldn’t care if I did it once. Cause of what her and Mikey did. I got up and got dressed and left her house. I walked back to mine and Nat’s apartment. I really didn’t want to face her yet. I walked in and everyone was up. I walked into the kitchen and it got really quiet.

“Hi guys” I said
“Hi” mikey said
“Where’s Nat” I asked
“Upstairs” Chrissy said
“Thanks” I said and went upstairs, I snuck in her room and laid on the bed with her. She turned around and saw me. and got up and left the room. I followed.
“Nat I’m sorry” I said
“I don’t care what you did you got me back” she said
“I didn’t mean to” I said
“Right when mikey tried to take you away from the girl you smacked him” she said
“I was drunk I don’t even remember the night at all” I said
“Whatever you got me back and now were even” she said and walked away. Great now she hates me. I’m screwed.

Normal POV
I really didn’t care that he had sex with another women. It was just gonna take some time to get over it. I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal. Around 2 everyone left and me and Frank were alone again. He was probably thinking that I hated him. Yes I love frank no matter what he does to me so I sat on him and kissed him passionately.

“I love you frank” I said
“I love you Natasha” he said and we kissed for awhile and that led to things. We had sex on the couch. I sorta felt dirty cause he had sex with a complete stranger and then me. But I pushed it out of my mind. The next week went by really fast. Next thing I knew it was the weekend. Again the guys went out. I wasn’t to worried about Frank anymore.

“You know he loves you” Jenni said
“What? Who? I asked stupidly
“Frank he really loves you” she said
“And how would you know” I asked
“Cause Frank tells Gerard everything and Gerard told me” she said
“Oh….ok well thanks for telling me.” I said and that’s when my phone rang.

“Hello” I said
“Hey Nat its Chrissy”
“Oh hey waz up are you coming over” I asked
“Um…no I have a buddy in town so I’m gonna hang with them” she said
“Oh ok well if you get bored just come and hang out” I said
“Ok thanks I’ll talk to ya later” she said and hung up
“Who was that” Jenni asked
“Chrissy shes not coming over tonight” I said
“Why”
“Cause she has company over” I said
“Oh well what its just gonna be me and you tonight” she asked
“Well there’s Chibu still and ..well if she doesn’t then yea its just us two” I said and picked up my phone and called Chibu
“Hey guys sorry I cant get to the phone right now but leave a message and I’ll call you when I get it. Peace out”
Beep
“Hey Chibu its me Nat. Me and Jenni wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tonight. So give me a call when you get this. K bye” I said and hung up. Where was everyone tonight. Me and Jenni went to the mall and walked around. I got a phone call from Mikey saying that I needed to get to his house ASAP. So me and Jenni went to Mikey and Gerard’s house.
“Gerard are you drunk” Jenni asked
“Yes…no I’m sober” he said
“And you couldn’t wait for me god” Jenni said joking around
“Mikey why’d you need me here ASAP” I asked
“I don’t know we wanted to see you guys” Mikey said
“Then you should have come over to my house” I said
“But we don’t like your house” Gerard said
“Shut up yes you do” Jenni said play slapping him
“Mikey she hit me” Gerard said fake crying
“Keep hitting him Jenni” Mikey said
“Ok” Jenni said
“So Mikey where’s Chrissy” I asked even though I knew were she was.
“Shes at home.” He said
“That’s all then why don’t we go over there” I asked
“She doesn’t want to see me drunk” Mikey said
“Well I guess well have to sober you up” I said walking to the kitchen.
“I guess” he said following me I grabbed a glass and filled it with ice cold water. I splashed Mikey and he screamed like a little girl.
“Oh your going down” Mikey said and tackled me to the ground and started tickling me. we were having a lot of fun.
“Stop Mikey stop” I said laughing
“Not until you say your sorry” he said
“Fine I’m sorry” I said
“Yea I won” he said getting off of me.