I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Mom's Think The Worst Of Guys

Frankie left finally to eat he said he’d come by after dinner. I really didn’t care that much. I like being alone and since my dad was gone for the week and my mom wasn’t home yet I had the whole house to myself and so I turned my music all the way up and I changed into my short shorts ( my ass was just barley covered) and a black tank top and I was dancing around the house when I heard the door bell. I kept dancing to the music and open the door to see Frankie there. I felt kinda weird cause I thought he was gonna call before he came over but oh well.

“Hey how was dinner?” I asked
“It was good. How was it being alone?”
“Oh it was great I was having fun and you destroyed it” I said joking around
“Sorry but I wanted to join the fun” he joked
“Ok well lets change your clothes and we can have fun” I said and we both ran upstairs and we went into one of the guest bedrooms and I grabbed some clothes from the closet.
“That’s so weird you have guy clothes in your guest bedroom”
“Yea I know but well my cousins leave there clothes and some of my other friends leave clothes here to so I am prepared” I said running to my room to turn down the music so me and Frankie weren’t yelling. When I walked back to were I left him he was already dressed in black shorts and a wife beater tank top. He looked hot.
“So lets get this party started” Frankie said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me close to him. The butterflies came back to my stomach.
“Ok let me turn the music back up” I said walking to my room again but this time Frankie followed. I grabbed my phone really quick and saw that Frankie did call my cell I just didn’t hear it. I turned around and Frankie was right in my face.
“Woh hi Frankie wanna back away” I said kinda scared
“Yea sorry I wanted to see what you were doing” he said backing away from me.
“Ok well if you want we can change the cd. My cds are all on the shelf over there” I said pointing next to the closet. He grabbed unwritten law and I put it in and we started dancing. It was fun. We decided to go to the kitchen and get something to drink so I turned the music up so we could still hear it downstairs. We were dancing kinda close in the kitchen when my mom walked in. I was still dancing and Frankie stopped and finally when I realized my mom was there I stop and waved to her and walked past her with Frankie following right behind me. I went to my room and turned off the music and walked back to were my mom was and gave her a hug and a kiss.

“Natasha who is this” my mom asked
“Oh sorry Frankie this is my mom, mom this is Frankie he lives 3 houses away from us”
“Oh nice to meet you Frankie”
“Nice to meet you to” Frankie said
“Um…… Natasha …. What were you and Frankie doing” my mom asked
“Oh well when he came over I was dancing and he wanted to join so I let him and we were thirsty so we came down here and got a drink but kept dancing” I explained
“So you weren’t planning on having….”
I interrupted her before she finished
“No mom he’s my friend god that’s what you always think with my guy friends”
“Well what am I suppose to think guys usually want one thing” my mom said
“Mom your such a bitch I bet Frankie doesn’t want sex right now” I screamed
“Well you don’t know that”
“Um….. I wasn’t think of sex I was thinking I could be friends with Nat but I can see that’s not possible. So I’ll see ya in school Natasha” Frankie said and started walking away. I turned and looked at my mom and ran after Frankie.
“Frankie wait.”
He stopped and turned to look at me.
“My moms a bitch don’t take anything she says personal.”
“Well your mom already doesn’t like me and I hate parents that don’t like me cause they just judge me from the start.”
“Frankie if you leave I’m coming with you”
“What no you have to stay here”
“Well I don’t plan on staying here cause 1) she said one of my friends wants sex from me and 2) I don’t want to see her right now cause I might kill her.”
“Frankie I’m sorry I shouldn’t have judged you so fast I don’t really know you that well” my mom said walking into the living room
“Yea ok” I mumbled
“Um well I guess its ok. I guess you should be kinda protective of her.” He said quietly
“Mom can Frankie stay over tonight” I asked out of no where
“Yea that’s fine we have room”
“So Frankie wanna spend the night?” I asked
“Um I have to ask my mom hold on” he said and walked out side
I turned towards my mom

“What are you going to do”
“Nothing I just don’t want you to be mad at me”
“To late mom I am pissed at you cause you do this every time I have a guy friend over and its getting ridiculous”
“Sweetie don’t you understand I’m just trying to protect you”
“From what. I can protect myself mom. I have pushed guys away I’m not stupid”
“I’m not saying your stupid I’m just saying you can’t really trust guys”
“Ok whatever mom” I said and then my phone rang

“Hello”
“Hey Nat I can sleep over I’ll be there in a sec.”
“ Coolness I’ll see ya in a bit” I said and hung up the phone then I looked at my mom

“Don’t start any shit tonight ok”
“Ok” she said and walked away. Ok me and my mom fight a lot when my dads gone which is almost always. But he comes home for a week or two and then leaves. I am really close to my dad and my mom hates it cause I call him and talk to him instead of talking to her. My mom works during the night normally but sometimes she works part of the day and part of the night. Like to night.
Finally after a couple of minutes Frankie came back over. We put his stuff in one of the guest bedrooms and went into my room. We were watching TV and talking about random things and finally at 11:30 we decided it was time for bed so Frankie left and went to the guest room and I got comfortable in my bed.