I'm Melting In Your Eyes

He's Gone

We were living together still and he still didn’t get that I really wanted him. He thought I just didn’t want him to leave cause I would be alone. But that wasn’t it. So every chance I got I would show him. Like one night when he was sleeping I crawled into his bed and laid under the covers with him. He woke up and had a shocked look on his face.
“Nat what are you doing” he asked
“I wanna sleep with you” I said kissing his cheek
“Well I don’t think that’s a good idea” he said
“Frank what’s wrong with you” I asked
“Nothing why” he asked
“Cause I want you here cause I need you if you left here then I would miss you to much and probably kill myself” I said
“Well I don’t think that’s the truth” he said
“Fine” I said sitting up and starting to get off the bed “ If you don’t want to be here then go I’m not forcing you to stay” I said now getting off the bed and walking to the door and leaving the room. I went to my room and shut the door. I heard shuffling around and then I heard a door open and then Frank running down the stairs and the door opening and slamming shut. He’s gone I cant believe he actually left me. I thought he still loved me. I guess not. I started crying thinking me and Frank would never be together.

Franks POV

When Nat left the room I threw some clothes on and ran out the door. I needed to think. Should I stay with Nat or should I just move in with Mikey. I would miss Nat I know I would but she doesn’t really want me I know she doesn’t. I walked over to Mikey’s but he wasn’t there Gerard and Jenni were.

“Hey Gee hey Jenni” I said
“Hi” they both said
“Um where’s Mikey” I asked
“Oh he’s with Chrissy they are really close he might get lucky tonight” Gee said
“Oh ok well I need someone’s help” I said
“I can help” he said
“No I think Nat wouldn’t like that very much” I said
“Oh” he said
“Jenni can you help me since you’re her best friend”
“Yea what do you want” she said smiling
“Can we talk alone” I said
“Sure” she said grabbing my hand and walking me away from Gee.