I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Your Gonna Be Late For The Concert!

Chapter 53
We all went back to the bus and hung out playing video games. Finally we all fell asleep. When I woke up it was 4 in the afternoon. No one was up. I jumped up and ran to the bunks were most of the band was.

“GERARD, MIKEY, RAY, BOB GET THE FUCK UP ITS 4 PM AND YOU HAVE TO BE ON IN 2 HOURS” I screamed no one moved

“FINE YOU BITCHES…… CHRISSY GET MIKEY UP” I screamed and Chrissy ran in from the front of the bus and jumped on mikey.
“babe get up your gonna be late” she said
“fine” mikey said and got up
“ok one down four to go” I said
“CHIBU GET BOB UP” I screamed and she also ran in from the front and got in bed with bob and started kissing him. finally he got up. I walked over to ray and Hayley and screamed in rays ear.
“GET THE FUCK UP” and he did
“Jesus Christ Nat take a chill pill” ray said
“no you guys have to go down to the concert place now” I said
“go wake gerard up” ray said
“no MIKEY GET GERARD UP” I screamed
“ok” he said and jumped on gerard
“ok now were is Frankie he’s the last one and im gonna get him up” I said walking to the front of the bus. no frank I walked up farther to were the bus driver was and there was frank sleeping in the passenger seat. I sat on him and kissed him hard on the lips.
“frank baby get up ins 4:20 pm” I said
“hi babe” he said finally
“come on I got everyone up now its your turn cause your gonna be late” I said
“fine” he said and he got up and finally at 4:45pm they were at the concert hall. They did there sound check really quick and then came back to all of the girls and then we waited for them to go on. At 6: 00pm they finally went on and me Chrissy and Chibu and Hayley watched from the sides and we were screaming while they played. they rocked down the house. after that concert we hopped on the bus and went to the next town.