I'm Melting In Your Eyes

What's The Surprise?

Chapter 63

Me and Frankie went back to his place and we just laid around watching TV. I decided I wasn’t gonna let this collage thing get me down. I could spend all the time I wanted with Frankie now. eventually I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up I was in bed with Frankie. He must’ve brought me up here. I thought that was really nice of him. I went downstairs and saw that it was 10 am so I laid on the couch and watch some TV. Around noon Frankie came down and watched TV with me until Kasey called. Then I got up and got dressed and went to her house. we hung out all day. I was having fun with her. She was a totally cool person. We became good friends instantly. We hung out everyday the rest of the week.
“I fell like I’m losing you to Kasey” frank said
“aww babe I love you I would never leave you for Kasey” I told him
“good um Nat I have a question” he asked
“yea what is it” I asked
“ok we have a concert tonight and I want you to be there because I have a surprise for you.” He said
“oh really” I said
“yes really and I hope your gonna like it” he said
“I’m sure I will” I said
“good now I’m going over to Gerard’s so we can practice and Kasey and Chibu and Chrissy and Hayley are gonna come over here” Frankie said
“why cant we cone there” I asked
“because we have to discuss some things” he said
“oh ok” I said and he kissed me and then left. A few minutes later the girls showed up.
“omg Frankie has a surprise for me do any of you know what it is or about” I asked I know being self centered but I wanted to know and I was excited.
“no” they all said with a look like they really didn’t know what it was.
“god I want to know now” I said getting agitated
“Nat chill out you’ll know soon enough…. And we’ll know soon enough too” Hayley said laughing at me because of how I couldn’t stay still.
“thanks” I said laughing also
“I wonder what there doing” Chibu said
“yea I hope its really awesome” Chrissy said
“really awesome?” Kasey asked
“I’m making up my own words ok” Chrissy said
“ok” Kasey said and we all started laughing. Finally after we calmed down we all got ready to go to the concert. We all really wanted to get there now because it was a surprise for all of us now.