I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Yes! The Break Ups!

Chapter66

I saw Kasey over by Bert and she was pointing to the bathroom. Shit did she know that Gerard and Jenni were in there too. Bert started walking over to me.
“Nat did you hit Kasey” he asked
“yea” I said
“why” he asked
“she didn’t tell you” I asked
“no” he said
“she called Jenni a bitch and she is breaking up with Gerard” I said
“she called Jenni a bitch” he asked
“yea and I’m only allowed to call her a bitch” I said
“omg Sarah that’s not why you punch someone” he said
“well it is for me” I said and I saw frank and waved him over.
“hey Nat” Frankie said
“hey I need to talk to you alone” I said and pushed frank into the bathroom were Gee and Jenni were making out.
“hi guys” I said
“hi” they said back after stepping away from each other.
“um good thing we walked in and Bert didn’t” I said
“yea um I’m gonna go out there and break up with him” Jenni said and walked out.
“so you guys going out yet” Frankie asked
“no not until were both single” he said and walked out of the bathroom and we followed and I saw Jenni and Bert and she said something and left him standing there and then we watched Gee walk over to Kasey and after a few seconds she had an angry look on her face and then she slapped Gee and walked away and that’s when we saw Bert run after her and Gee walked over to Jenni and they kissed. Yay they were together now. me and frank left finally and we went back to his house and we watched TV. We were all gonna be a group again I was happy. We fell asleep on the couch and then we woke up and went over to Gerard’s house and we all hung out. Everyone was paired off again. Frankie and I, Bob and Chibu, Mikey and Chrissy, Ray and Hayley, Gerard and Jenni. We all started hanging out every night again and we all were our crazy self’s again. I’m glad me and Jenni are friends again, I really don’t think I could have handled it. Even though Frank did know I still felt like shit even when Gerard and Jenni both moved on. Now I don’t fell like shit.