I'm Melting In Your Eyes

A Wedding And A Suprise

Chapter 72
So me and Kasey stayed in South Carolina for 2 weeks and went back to Jersey and there waiting for me was a happy Frank. When I saw him I ran to him and kissed him hard on the lips.
“I missed you” I said and I meant it.
“I missed you to babe and I cant wait till tomorrow cause I have a big surprise for you” Frank said
“oh at the wedding I cant wait” I said smiling. I wonder what he’s gonna do I hope its nothing to big cause I don’t know if I can handle that right now. Jenni and Kasey were being nice to each other and I was happy. Jenni invited Kasey and a guest. Kasey was obviously gonna take Bert but Jenni wouldn’t know that till they came. I was starting to feel on top of the world.

FWD>>>>> Jenni and Gerard’s Wedding

So I’m sitting in this room with all the other girls just playing with my blue dress. I loved it I can’t believe we got away with getting blue brides maid dresses. The music started and Jenni just got more nervous than she was already. The doors opened and Chibu and Bob walked down the aisle followed by Ray and Hayley and then Frankie and I. Chrissy couldn’t walk down the aisle cause she was almost due so we let her sit out on this one. But Mikey was one the best man still. Once we hit the steps then the wedding march came on and out walked Jenni. She looked beautiful. She made her way to Gerard and when she got there she sighed. The wedding went by really fast the next thing I knew we were all walking back down the aisle to leave the church. Me and Frankie rode in a different car cause he wanted to talk to me. well we didn’t really do any talking. We stopped once we got to the reception hall. But that’s were I was gonna get my surprise that I really didn’t expect. We all sat down and ate dinner and dance and right after Gerard and Jenni did the first dance that’s when Frank pulled the mic away from the stage and said he had an announcement to make. Everyone looked at him and he started talking.
“this is not a toast” he said
“good” Gerard said
“shut up ok now that I have your attention Nat will you please come forward.” Frank said
Shit what is he doing
“this beautiful lady here is my girlfriend and I love her to death.” there were awws all around “Nat baby I love you with all my heart and I know you doubted that the last couple months but I’m gonna prove to you that I love you more than anything in the world” he said and got off the stage with the mic and knelt down on one knee in front of me.
“Natasha Spark will you marry me” he said and I just looked at him shocked. I never thought he was gonna ask me.
“Yes Frank I’ll marry you” I said and he got up and hugged me and put the engagement ring on me.
“I love you so much” he said
“I love you too” I said and we kissed and again awws all around us.
“ok lets get the music going again” Frank said into the mic and then the music started again. We walked over to Jenni and Gerard
“sorry for taking the spotlight off of you guys” Frank said
“hey its ok Frank we love you and as long as your happy” Gerard said
“ I see how it is” I said
“oh we love you too” Gerard said and we all laughed. After the wedding reception Jenni and Gee left but once they drove off we got another surprise that was unexpected.
“MIKEY” Chrissy screamed
“Chrissy are you ok” Mikey said
“It hurts” she said holding onto her stomach
“she might be going into labor” I said and Frank whipped out his phone and called the hospital.
“ok do you think we can get her there” Frank asked
“yea ill drive” I said grabbing a set of keys. We got Chrissy into the car and then I sped off to the hospital we got her there in 10 minutes. She was rushed into the labor and delivery area. And Mikey went with her and the rest of us had to sit and wait till we heard anything. And none of us knew how long that would be.