I'm Melting In Your Eyes

The Meanest Yet Funest Joke

Chapter 75

We waited for everyone to show up. After about 30 minutes everyone showed up. We all went back to Chrissy’s room to find mikey crying and no Chrissy.
“Mikey what’s wrong” I asked
“Chrissy’s gone”
“she died? But she was up a half an hour ago.” Frank said
“well shes gone” he said and got up and walked out of the room. I followed him. I wanted to make sure he was ok. He didn’t leave the hospital though. He walked to one of the nurse stations and asked where Chrissy way was moved to. They told him the room number and what floor. He went to the elevators and I went to the stairs. Once I got to the floor I peeked out and saw mikey walking down the hall. I quickly followed him. once he got in the room I stood outside and listened to them.
“this is a mean joke mikey” Chrissy said
“I know but its fun” mikey said
“when are you going to tell them that I’m actually alive and just moved to a different floor.” She asked
“um ….soon” he said
“Mikey do you just want me to yourself” Chrissy asked
“yes I do”
“aww that’s cute”
It got quiet so I knew they were kissing
“ok seriously you do have to tell them I don’t want them planning my funeral” she said and that’s when I walked in.
“oh don’t worry Chrissy I would never let them do that” I said smiling
“Nat how’d you find us” mikey asked
“I followed you”
“good job Nat you ruined his plan” Chrissy said smiling
“I didnt think you were alive. I only followed mikey to see if he was ok and well I found out your still alive.” I said and then I smiled and ran to Chrissy and hugged her.
“don’t tell anyone yet ok” mikey said
“ok fine” we were all quiet for awhile and then I thought of something and started talking again.
“OMG that means I get to act yay” I said jumping up and clapping
“you ok” Chrissy asked
“yea I get to pretend your dead even thought your not this is gonna be fun” I said walking to the door and right after I got out the door and turned I heard mikey.
“she’s crazy” and they both laughed so I popped my head back in.
“yes I am” and left and again I heard laughing. When I started to get closer to my destination I started crying to make it look real. When I saw Frankie walking down the hall I screamed his name. he turned around and I ran to him and hugged him. I was crying harder now.
“shh Nat its ok well get through this” Frankie said
“she’s gone I can’t believe it” I said
“Nat lets go home this is a bad place to be now” Frankie said holding onto me
“okay” I said and wiped away some of my tears. I know this is mean and Frankie will kill me when he finds out the truth but its fun like mikey said. We will tell them soon we just want to have some fun.