I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Sleep Over

We went inside and his house was like mine but there was only 2 rooms and they didn’t have walk in closets like mine. He asked his mom if he could sleep over at my house again. She said yes and we went back to his room and he grabbed some clothes and then we went to my house. When we got in my house my mom saw that I had Frankie with me.

“What you traded Mikey for Frankie aren’t you a whore tonight” she said
“Mom Frankie knows that me and Mikey didn’t have sex I told him”
“Well that’s not what I walked in on”
“Mom have you been drinking”
“No I haven’t” she said and I walked into the kitchen and saw an empty bottle of captain Morgan
“Mom go to fucking bed” I said walking past her and grabbing Frankie by the hand and walking to my room. I locked the door and went to my closet and got another bottle of vodka out and started drinking I sat in my closet and started crying. Frankie walked in the closet and sat next to me and held me close to him. I tried to stop crying but I couldn’t. he held me tighter and I finally stopped crying and I was now just inhaling his sent. He smelled of axe and cigarettes I just didn’t want to let go of him cause I love the way he smelled. We sat there for awhile until my mom started pounding on the door. I got up and left the bottle of vodka and walked to the door and opened it. My mom ran towards me and hit me across the face. I grabbed my face as she pulled my hair. I screamed and Frankie ran out of the closet and freed me from my moms grip and he pushed me away from her as he grabbed my moms hands and pushed her out of my room and into her room. He then walked back in and shut the door and locked it again. I was in the closet again drinking the rest of the vodka and grabbing another bottle from the attic. I was almost done with the second bottle when Frankie grabbed it from me and set it aside and picked me up off the ground and set me on the bed.

“Babe I gotta go back downstairs and grab my clothes so make sure you keep the door lock till I knock and I’ll do a special knock ok” Frankie said
“Ok I’m gonna puuuuuuuuuuut my pajammmmas on while youuuuurrrrr gonnneeeee ok” I slurred
“Ok” he said and kissed my forehead when he left I locked the door and went in my closet and finished the bottle off and then put on my short shorts and a black tank top.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
I waited hoping it was Frankie and then a few seconds went by and there was another knock but it was it a tune so I opened it up and Frankie was there he ran in and locked the door and then.
*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Let me in there I need to talk to my daughter” my mom said
“noooooooooo I hhaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeeeee you” I screamed
Frankie grabbed my hand. I looked at him and sighed
“Mom go to bed I’ll talk to you in the morning” I said
“Fine but when Frankie isn’t here your in major trouble” she said and then it fell silent I knew my mom was gone. I turned to Frankie and looked at him. My eyes were filled with tears and I was trying to hold them back. Frankie knew I couldn’t so he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and I broke down. Finally I stopped crying.

“Thank you”
“I’m just glad I was here to help you”
“I’m sorry your shirt is soaked” I said laughing
“Its ok I think it looks better on me this way” he said making me laugh
“ow” I said all of a sudden
“What”
“My face really hurts” I said rubbing were my mom hit me
“Damn she left a bruise” he said he touched it lightly and I winched cause it hurt
“Did I hurt you”
“No”
“Are you sure your ok”
“Yea I’m tired you should change into your pjammmmmas” I slurred the last word
“Ok no more drinking for you” he said kissing my forehead
“ok …. I a..gree….” I slurred Frankie took his shirt off and then went in the closet and came back out with just his boxers on.
I got off the bed and I walked towards him. He put his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his next and I kissed him. I felt him kiss back and then he pulled away.

“What”
“Your drunk this is wrong”
“Hey I’m not drunk”
“Oh yea just like Mikey wasn’t” he said
“Look at my eyes how do they look to you” I said He looked into my eyes and I looked into his I felt as if I was floating on air. I wanted to kiss him again so while we had our eyes locked I leaned in and kissed him again. This time he didn’t pull away he just kissed back. Finally after a while we broke apart

“I’m kinda hungry”
“Me too what do you want”
“I don’t care as long as its edible”
“Ok I’ll go downstairs and get some food”
“No I’ll go with you.” I said thinking bout my dream that I had last night. Any one that tries to keep me away from my mother will get killed.
“Ok but stay close” he said and we opened my door and crept down stairs to the kitchen we open the refrigerator and grabbed random food. Like left over pizza. Pop and some ice popsicles. We crept back up to my room and lock the door again. We pigged out on the pizza and we had had some pops and then for desert we had ice popsicles. I was sobering up. It was only 10:30. So I put some music on and I just started dance Frankie was just watching me. Finally I was tired of dancing so I turned on the TV and turned off the lights and jumped in bed and cuddled up next to Frankie. I felt so safe with Frankie. Finally around midnight I fell asleep. But I woke up when I needed to use the bathroom.