I'm Melting In Your Eyes

His Sweat Drives Me Nuts!

Chapter 80

We sat there for awhile until we heard a pounding on the door. I got up and answered the door. Even though my face was stained with tears.
“Nat thank you sooo much” Chrissy said
“your not mad” I said with my voice still cracky
“why would I be I’ve wanted to do that forever and you did it for me” Chrissy’s said and hugged me
“thanks god I thought you were gonna hate me forever”
“no I would never hurt you I love ya to much to end a friendship over my mom”
“oh good” I said
“ ok I wanted to tell you thanks but I gotta go mikey’s in the car waiting for me were going to go party at the gambling boat fun right”
“oh lots have fun”
“bye and thanks again”
“your welcome bye” I said and closed the door. I walked back into the living room were frank was.

“sooo”
“she doesn’t hate me she actually thanked me for beating the crap out of her mom”
“see I told you she wouldn’t hate you”
“I know I should have believed you on that but I damaged her really bad” I said
“yea but Chrissy didn’t care did she”
“no she was glad I did what I did”
“ok well now that you know shes not mad at you do you wanna go to bed now”
“wow frank a little forward there aren’t ya”
“hell ya baby I want you sooo bad” he said and kissed me hard on the lips
“plus I haven’t had you for like 2 or 3 days I need you”
“aww that’s so cute” I said and kissed him hard on the lips. I got up and walked up the stairs.
“oh so we are” Frankie asked
“if you can catch me” I said and ran to the room and frank came after me. I couldn’t get the bedroom door opened and frank spun me around and pinned me to the door and kissed me on the lips.

WARNING SEX SCENE WARNING SEX SCENE
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kept kissing and we were now making out. He somehow got that stupid bedroom door to open up and we got in. frank got my dress off really fast and I got his shirt off. he set me nicely on the bed then climbed on top of me and we started making out. He took off my underwear and he started to finger me and he slipped 4 fingers in me and I moaned cause it felt so good. He started kissing my neck and going down. He pulled is fingers out of me and then I took his pants off and I released the pressure off of his groin area. I started rubbing his member and he started to moan. I bit his neck and he let out a moan type scream.
“don’t do that that hurt” he said
“maybe I want to see you in pain” I said kissing were I bit on his neck.
“that feels good” he said
“I bet it does”
We continued to get each other ready for each other and then he slipped in me. he started off slow and got faster and faster. I screamed cause it felt so good. A few minutes later I cam and a few minutes after that franked moaned and cam and collapsed on me. we were both trying to catch our breaths.

END OF SEX SCENE END OF SEX SCENE


While he was on top of me I played with his hair. Frank was sweating and I loved it when he sweat. I remember every time he got off of the stage after a concert I would go crazy and kiss him crazy sometimes Frankie didn’t want to kiss me cause he said he was really sweaty. Which I could understand but he drives me crazy with his sweat and his body and his energy. I cant wait till I marry this man. He’s all I want in my life.