I'm Melting In Your Eyes

A Wedding and Another Engagement(Yikes lots of eng

Chapter 82

FWD >>>>> Frank and Nat’s wedding day.

We were all waiting to walk down the aisle. I was really nervous and since I had no parents Franks dad was gonna walk me down the aisle. Chrissy and Chibu and Hayley and Jenni all had blue dresses. They weren’t very long and there was one strap that went across the went to the shoulder. Chrissy was the maid of honor and Mikey was the best man. My dress was a one piece tank top. It had lace in the front bottom half and the top half had a few diamonds on it and the dress was white. Even though I shouldn’t have been. It was beautiful though. The song started playing and the girls started walking down the aisle. Chrissy turned to me before her and Mikey left.
“he’s gonna die” Chrissy whispered and kissed me on the cheek and left. Next it would be me.
“Nat are you ready” Franks dad said
“yes dad” I said smiling
“lets go daughter in-law” he said and then the wedding march started to play and we walked out. I was getting more nervous when I looked and didn’t see Frank. He’s bailing on me. I glanced down at the ground and I felt Franks dad squeeze my arm. I looked up at him and he nodded to look forward. I did and I saw Frank my heart started to race. We got up there and Franks dad gave me to Frank. And when his dad walked away Frank whispered.
“ I can’t wait to get you out of that dress”
I giggled and then the wedding went on. Next thing I knew me and Frank were married. We were at the reception and having fun until about 3 am and then finally me and Frankie left. We were going back to the hotel to do things that couples do. ( to talk about what there plans are?…… no you stupid to have sex!…….. OH I knew that…….Right sure you did.)

Hayley’s POV

Me and Ray went walking around after the reception. We left at 1 am. We were just holding hands and walking. We were slowly going back to the hotel. When we got to the park there was an area set up and Ray took me to it. It was so romantic. There were lights around it and wine and glasses.
“Ray Toro are you trying to seduce me” I said laughing
“no but I have something to ask you”
“ok what is it” I said and he got down on one knee.
“Hayley will you marry me”
“oh my gosh….y…yes Ray I will marry you” I said and he stood up and I kissed him.
“I love you” Ray said
“I love you to” I said
We stayed at that spot in the park for a while longer and then we went back to the hotel. I am now officially happy because I will be Mrs. Ray Toro. I cant believe he asked me to marry him. I cant wait to tell the girls.