I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Ditching School

I got up and snuck to the bathroom and went and right when I flushed I ran out of the bathroom and back into my room and shut the door and locked it again. As I slowly walked back to my bed In the dark there was a spark of lightening and a huge clap of thunder I screamed cause it scared the crap out of me and I ran to the bed and jumped on it and I kinda woke Frankie up.

“What’s wrong. Did your mom hit you again” he said kinda worried
“No its..” I stopped because there was another clap of thunder and I screamed again and hid under the covers.
“Your scared of the thunder?”
“Yea but its only when where I am is dark. Cause you don’t know if someone or something is gonna jump out and hurt you”
There was another clap of thunder and this time I didn’t scream I just pulled Frankie closer to me and I wasn’t planning on letting him go.

“I love thunder now” he said laughing
“ Well maybe I should put you outside and lets see how you feel after that” I said joking around. We looked at each other and then I couldn’t help myself I had to kiss him again. So I did and we didn’t break apart even with the thunder and lightning. Finally after what felt like a life time we broke apart and went to bed.

**************

“RUN NATALIE RUN!”
“Dad why”
“Shes coming and she wants to kill you”
“Why”
“I don’t have time to explain just run for you life”
I ran and hid behind some trees and look back to my dad. My mother was there next to him with a knife. She stabs him a few times and then starts walking towards the spot I was at. I started running and since I was running and didn’t want to stop. I ran into someone
“Are you alright” the familiar voice said
“No I got to hid from my mother”
“Why”
“Shes trying to kill me and she just killed my dad”
“ Oh um you can hid over there.” He said pointing to an empty house with no windows
“Thanks I said and ran and hid in the house and I ran to the upstairs and looked out the big hole in the wall and saw my mother again and again she killed the guy who helped me. She again started towards me but I was trapped. She was already in the house by the time I decided to just jump out the window. She grabbed my hand and raised the knife and she jabs the knife into my chest and she pulls it out and does it again. She pushes me out the window and starts laughing.

BEEP can you hear me? Does anyone around me feel the way I feel now? Cause from the window where I sometimes cry I just wanted to see your face tonight and I’m willing to lose everything I am cause I need you more than ever


It was 6:30 I really didn’t want to get up. Frankie was still sleeping and so I decided to go back to sleep. But before I could fall asleep Frankie moved I opened my eyes and saw that he was changing. I quickly closed my eyes and waited a few seconds and then opened them again but this time I got up and walked to my closet were Frankie was and I grabbed. My blue tank top with white tigers on the front and black pants I put some make- up on. I covered up the bruise I got from my mom and then I used blue eye shadow and red eyeliner. It was 7 and me and Frankie ran out of my house and went to Gerard’s and Mikey’s house. Before we got out of the car I kissed Frankie one last time cause that would be the last kiss he got from me. I decided that Frankie was my friend and I didn’t want to have things weird between us. We walked up to the door and I rang the door bell and Gerard answered and me and Frankie walked in. I leaned against the wall as we waited for Mikey to get down stairs. When he came down he walked right to me and kissed me.

“Hello babe” Mikey said
“Hey ready to go”
“Yep are you guys ready” Mikey said looking at Frankie and Gerard.
“Yea” Frankie and Gerard said at the same time. So we went back to my car
“You guys wanna ditch school”
“Heck yea I hate school” Mikey said
“Yea” Gerard said
“What do ya say Frankie” I said looking at him he leaned towards me and kissed me
“I’ll go anywhere you go” he said
“Aww that’s so sweet” I said leaning back towards him and kissing him

*ok that’s the last time I kiss him I swear*

“So were are we going” Mikey asked
“Um any where but my house” I said looking at Frankie
“Ok um how bout the mall” Gerard said
“Yea sounds good” me and Frankie said
We drove past my house and I wanted to cry and Frankie knew that so he made me pull over and switch with him.
“No I’m not letting you drive” I said trying to hold back the tears
“Why not” Frankie asked
“Cause I need you to comfort me” I said quietly so only we could hear
“Fine Gerard your driving and Mikey get in the front seat”
“Why” Mikey asked
“Cause me and Nat need the back” Frankie said
“No sex in this car ok” mikey said
“ha-ha very funny” I said let a few tears drop we hopped in the car and I started to cry quietly into Frankie’s chest then finally they put music on and I let out a loud sob which got Mikey’s attention. He lowered the volume to the radio and turned to face Frankie and me.

“What’s wrong are you that sad to not be going to school” he said jokingly
“No that’s not why she’s crying” Frankie answered for me
“Why is she crying than” mikey asked
“Um… babe should we tell them.” Frankie said looking at me.
I just nodded and then Frankie explained what happened last night.. I felt a little bit better
“That’s not the only reason I was crying”
“What’s the other reason” they all asked
“Its also cause of this dream I have had for the past 2 nights”
“Wanna tell us the dream” Frankie asked
“Yea” I said and I explained the dream and how now that my mom went crazy last night and said I would get it once Frankie wasn’t around me and how I think it might come true. We got to the mall and went to hot topic and bought some clothes. When we were leaving the mall my phone rang. I looked at it and I saw my dads cell number so I answered it.

“Hello daddy”
“Hey cupcake aren’t you suppose to be in school” he asked
“Yea but I didn’t feel like going today but I promise I’ll go tomorrow”
“Ok I just wanted to tell you that I’ll be home tonight”
“Really” I said excited
“Yea and I can’t wait to see you and your mother” he said
“Cool and daddy is it ok if I have a few friends over so you can meet them.” I asked
“Yea that’s fine k cupcake I gotta go I’ll see ya tonight”
“K love you”
“Love you too”
We hung up

“Yay my dads coming home tonight” I said happily
“That’s good” Gerard said
“Yea I cant wait till tonight” I said Frankie grabbed me and kissed me and I pulled away this time remembering what I told myself. Frankie had this look on his face like he was hurt. Mikey jumped in the back and got on top of me and kissed me to. I pulled away from him too and he was ok with that cause he just smiled. I was so confused so while Frankie and Mikey weren’t looking at me I hopped in the front seat and took Mikey’s spot.

“Hey that’s my spot” Mikey said jumping on top of me
“Well too bad you moved its mine now” I said pushing Mikey to the back
“No its still mine” he said grabbing me and pulling me to the back
“Nooooo stop” I said laughing
“To late babe I got the front” Mikey said grabbing the front seat again. Frankie was looking out the window and so I turned and looked out the other window. We finally got back to Gerard’s and Mikey’s house.