I'm Melting In Your Eyes

The Scaring Surprise

Chapter 90

I turned on the camera and started talking.
“everyone I know you think I’m going crazy but I’m not and I’m gonna prove it to you” I said and then started moving the arrow around and I asked were Gerard Way was. The board didn’t move so I took my hands off of it and just looked around thinking of something else to ask. I looked back down and I saw the board moving.
“Nat what are you doing” I read out loud I moved the arrow around and said out loud.
“I wanted to talk to you again” again no movement I took my hands off of the board and just watched it.
“what if you didn’t get me ill come to you soon just sit tight Jenni wants to talk to you” I read it out loud and I had a look of confusion on cause that is just odd.
“Nat I miss you I think this is like IMing cause I can talk to you” I read
“Jenni I miss you too Chrissy is pregnant” I said
“you serious tell her congrats from me” I read
“they wont believe me they think I’m crazy again and I don’t want to be with Frankie anymore if he keeps thinking I’m crazy after he said he would believe me.” I said
“oh Nat its ok ill show up soon if I can but I don’t have a real reason to come back in my spirit” I read
“that’s ok they should know now” I said
“Nat leave now there is something coming get out now” I read
“what’s coming” I said
“a bad spirit go now well contact you again I promise” I read
“k bye” I said and walked out of the room well more of ran out of the room. I know it was weird that I was reading everything I wrote out loud and what they said back but I wanted everyone to know what they were saying to me. I walked down to the lobby and called Kasey even though I didn’t want to talk to anyone right now but I needed someone to come get me. Kasey showed up a few minutes later.

“um sir I want to check out of my room”
“why was there something wrong with it” he asked
“no I just am staying at a friends house” I said
“oh ok can I have the key back” he asked
“yes sir” I said and I handed it to him and turned and walked away. Then I stopped and turned back to the guy at the desk.
“um I forgot my things up in the room can I actually go back up there and get them”
“oh sure that’s fine” he said and we all walked up to the room. I walked in and grabbed the ouji (sp) board and my camera and clothes. I walked out and went over to Kasey’s for the night. I rewound the camera and watched it. The board was moving on its own and I was just watching it move. It was definitely something different. Then it came to the part were I ran out of the room. I can’t believe I forgot to turn the camera off. but there was something on the camera that I saw and I was grateful for getting out of that room.

“KASEY” I screamed
“what are you ok” she said
“um..”
“Nat it looks like you just saw a ghost”
“I did” I said
“in my house”
“no on my camera”
“what there in your camera”
“no I was doing something in the hotel room and when I ran out I left the camera running and there’s a fucking ghost on it do you want to see it” I said
“sure but I really don’t think you would get a ghost on tape but lets watch it anyways.” She said and we hooked it up to her TV and we called everyone over. I wanted everyone to see what I have seen.