I'm Melting In Your Eyes

The Black Figure

Chapter 91

So we waited for everyone to get to Kasey’s. once everyone got to Kasey’s I had them sit down.
“ok guys this maybe a little shocking to you. I had to say what I was writing so you knew what I was asking them and I read what there answers were. Ok and I caught this all on tape.” I said and pressed play. I sat down really far from the TV. It went through everything that I had done in the hotel room to when I ran out. They all looked at me.
“keep watching” I said and they all turned back to the TV to see what I was afraid of. A black figure walked over to were I was standing and picked up the ouji (sp) board and threw it across the room. Then it walked away. But it popped back up on the screen and was looking at the camera. Like it didn’t know what it was. The funny part was when the black figure popped its head out to look at the camera everyone jumped. Then the black figure tried to touch the camera and the camera just shocked it. It screamed in pain and hit the camera hard and then left. Then not even a few seconds later it came back with another one. They had taken the ouij (sp) board and hit it and then the camera went dead. I was still shaking from seeing that earlier. It made sense to me why the ouij (sp) board wasn’t were I put it. The camera was in the same place it didn’t move from were it was.

“Nat I’m so sorry we didn’t believe you about Gerard” Chrissy said
“yea I’m getting used to you guys not believing me” I said and walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I walked in and looked up and saw a black figure. I screamed and everyone came running and the black figure vanished.
“Nat are you ok” Frank asked
“um yea I…I….” I started but stopped and thought what’s the point to telling them that I think I saw the black figure from the hotel in the kitchen.
“Nat what did you see” Kasey asked
“um… nothing I think I’m seeing things now” I said
“Nat did you see something like a ghost” Mikey asked
“um… no it was nothing I just slipped on my pants” I said
“oh are you sure” Hayley said
“yep” I said and went and got a drink and walked back to the living room and sat down. I looked next to me and saw the black figure again.
“what do you want” I asked quietly
“you” it said
“who are you” I asked
“someone who’s really pissed about the way you have been lately” it said and he raised his hand and was gonna hit me or something but 2 white figures showed up and one grabbed me and moved me and the other attacked the black figure. I let out a scream and everyone ran in and saw what was happening.
“Nat” Frank said
“I love you Frankie I want you to know that” I said and I was gone. I wasn’t in the house anymore. I looked around and saw that I was outside my old house. Jenni and Chibu were next to me.

“Jenni? Chibu?” I asked
“Nat are you ok” they asked
“yea I’m fine why” I asked
“that black figure you had at Kasey’s house didn’t hurt you” Jenni asked
“no but who is it they said they wanted me” I said
“its… your mom” Chibu said
“but me and my mom cleared things up”
“not to her she still has all this hate towards you” Jenni said
“great now I’m in danger still from this crazy bitch” I said
“Nat we can stop her but we wont be able to talk to you until your time is up” Chibu said
“no I don’t care I rather talk to you guys than have you gone forever”
“Nat we are gonna be gone forever and you wont be able to hold onto us for long” Jenni said
“I know but I want to keep you guys as long as I can”
“well that time is up now we have to take care of your mother. Tell everyone were gonna be watching over them”
“I will”
“k its time to take you back” Jenni said and then another spirit showed up. It was bob.
“bob?” I asked to make sure
“yea hey Nat I’m here to take you back”
“no I don’t want to if I can stay with you guys that would be great”
“Nat your talking crazy were ghost you can stay with us”
“yes I can” I said and walked towards the busiest street were I still saw cars and ran to the street I was gonna kill myself and be with the people that have my back all the time.