I'm Melting In Your Eyes

Another Ending To A Happiness

Chapter 93

Chrissy and Mikey left to go on a helicopter ride over the city. We were all gonna go but one I’m afraid to get in anything that flies now. Frank didn’t want to go without me and Ray and Hayley wanted alone time. Me and Frank walked around the city. We saw Chrissy and Mikey flying around the city and that’s when it happened. I looked at Frank and smiled and kissed him. When we broke apart we looked up to the sky and saw….. the helicopter was spinning out of control. This can not be happening again. God I hate you so much right now. The helicopter crashed into the ocean. I ran to the edge of the dock and started freaking out. Mikey’s fear is coming true. I ran and jumped into the water I started swimming to the helicopter. I was gonna save them I had to. I took a breath and went under. I broke the window of the helicopter and more water ran into it. I swam in and tried to unbuckle them but I couldn’t I felt like I was the only one alive in the helicopter until I was pulled out. When I got to the surface I looked at who pulled me out and I saw Frank.
“Nat I cant lose you don’t do that”
“Frank I have to save them” I said and went under again but I was brought back up in a second.
“They’re gone I’m sorry” he said and I started crying. We just saw them a few minutes ago and now there dead. Drowning was Mikey’s worst fear and now it had actually happened. We swam back to the dock. We got out of the water and walked away. We went back to Frankie’s and I just sat down and took it all in. Now there was only two members left of My Chemical Romance. Ray and Frankie. I felt like my world was falling apart. Every one I cared for was dying and I couldn’t stop it. Even though I have tried its not working. Next mission was to tell Ray and Hayley and Bert and Kasey what happened. Frank did that for me though because he knew I would start crying if I told everyone. We all now had a mission and it was to go to the funeral. I didn’t want to go but Frank made me. I didn’t get out of my seat at all. Chrissy’s mom was there and she was hitting Chrissy thinking she was joking again. I started crying cause that is just rude to do. I got up and left the room finally and Frank followed.
“Nat its ok”
“Did you see Chrissy’s mom” I asked
“Yea I know that’s wrong but she didn’t actually see her daughter die” he said
“I know but If I was her I would check the pulse not beat the shit out of Chrissy’s body.”
“Nat lets go we just needed to show our respect” Frank said and we left. we went home and we watched TV and I ate lots and lots of chocolate and then me and Frank went to bed.