I'm Melting In Your Eyes

We Were All Gonna Live To Be In Our 90’s Not Our 2

Chapter 94

Frank went on with his days normal and me I just stayed inside. I was now afraid of the outside world. I walked around the house in pants and my bra. I would get dressed halfway and think I’m not going out so what’s the point. I started to clean the house and everyday Frank came home 2 or 3 rooms were sparkling clean. Finally after a week the whole house was sparkling clean. Then I just started sitting around watching TV and the most exercise I got was either running up and down the stairs or running to the kitchen to get some food or changing the channels. Frank was getting worried about me I could tell so I called Hayley and Kasey over so that we could all hang out. It was sort of like old times but with fewer people. We still had a blast inside. After a few weeks of being cooped in without seeing friends just seeing your husband everyday can make some one go crazy. But when Hayley and Kasey came over we went out. They got me to not be afraid of the outside world. But in the back of my mind something bad was gonna happen and I felt like it was gonna happen today but I kept that in the back of my mind. We walked around for awhile and then Hayley wanted to get money out of the bank so we could actually do something. We walked in and got Hayley’s money and as we were leaving a guy pulled out a gun and he locked the doors and was gonna hold everyone hostage. Everyone screamed including me and I ran away from him and I thought Hayley and Kasey were behind me and when I looked behind me only Kasey was. I saw that Hayley was being held by the guy with the gun. He walked up to the bank teller and told him to give him all the money or this young girl would get shot. I freaked out. I started to walk over to him but stopped when he looked at me and Kasey put her hand on me and pulled me back to were she was. The bank teller was being a bitch and not giving him the money. The guy cocked the gun and I screamed.
“Give him the fucking money you asshole” and they both looked at me.
“I’m sorry I cant do that” the bank teller said
“Well then fuck you” I said and ran over to him and jumped over the desk and started beating the shit out of him. I heard the gun go off and I jumped up off the ground to see Hayley shaking and the guy with the gun smiling.

“You shouldn’t have done that honey” he said and Hayley fell to the ground. I jumped back over and knelt down by Hayley.

“Hayley I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that”
“Its …not you fault” Hayley said and then Kasey was right there next to me.
“Tell Ray I love him and I always will”
“Don’t say goodbye…Kasey call 911”
“Ok” Kasey said and she whipped out her phone and called and then within minutes the ambulance was there.
“Hayley the ambulance is here hold on” I said
“Just tell Ray please” she said
“Fine I will but your gonna live” I said and I looked at here and I saw that her life was draining from her and I couldn’t do anything about it. The ambulance guys came over to her and checked her and he looked up at one of his co workers.
“Is she ok” I said and he turned and looked at me.
“I’m sorry she didn’t make it” he said and out came the body bag. I got up and walked out of the bank. Kasey was right behind me.

“Kasey maybe you and Bert should stay away from me” I said
“What why” she said
“I think I’m bad luck everyone I know that is around me is dying”
“Nat stuff like this happens everyday”
“Well this is to fucked up we were all gonna live to be in our 90’s not our 20’s and 30’s”
“Death is already planned out Nat maybe god or satin have better plans for us”
“Maybe ….um I don’t want to tell Ray that his wife died cause I wont be able to deal with his reaction” I said
“Nat your doing much better”
“What do you mean by that” I asked
“Well your not crying and before you were crying for everyone else”
“Well I am trying to be strong now”
“Ok well do you want me to tell Ray”
“That would be great thanks kas”
“Yea no problem” she said and we kept walking until we got to were Ray and Bert and Frank were. We were gonna spill the news together. I just hope I can handle there reactions.